Windows 10: Windows 10 gaming pc crashes without bsod

Discus and support Windows 10 gaming pc crashes without bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been at this for about a week now and have isolated this issue down to installing nvidia graphics drivers, ive installed windows fresh about 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JOSEPHCASH2, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 gaming pc crashes without bsod

I've been at this for about a week now and have isolated this issue down to installing nvidia graphics drivers, ive installed windows fresh about 7 times the only way i can get it to run is without internet because windows will auto install the drivers not sure where to go from here because i obviously need graphics drivers

My progress up until here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-gaming-pc-constant-freezing-and/2f052b95-adec-4303-b734-5041fad75c31

:)

JOSEPHCASH2, Feb 22, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 gaming pc crashes without bsod

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 gaming pc crashes without bsod

1. Windows 10 gaming pc crashes without bsod - Similar Threads - gaming crashes without

2. Windows 10 randomly crashing without BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 randomly crashing without BSOD: On my HP laptop, with 8 GB ram, A9 Radeon R5 stoney, my windows 10 keeps on randomly crashing when anything of even minor toll on the ram or CPU runs, sometimes it crashes without anything even running!For context I got this computer, and the previous owner had had windows 10...
  3. Windows 10 randomly crashing without BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 randomly crashing without BSOD: On my HP laptop, with 8 GB ram, A9 Radeon R5 stoney, my windows 10 keeps on randomly crashing when anything of even minor toll on the ram or CPU runs, sometimes it crashes without anything even running!For context I got this computer, and the previous owner had had windows 10...
  4. Windows 10 randomly crashing without BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 occasionally crashes without BSoD

Windows 10 occasionally crashes without BSoD: It started about a month ago. After several days of continuous work my laptop suddenly shows black screen and reboots. After reboot is done, no minidump files or event log entries are created Other than kernel-power critical error without any description. I have no idea why...
  6. Windows 10 Crashing without BSOD

Windows 10 Crashing without BSOD: I built a new computer a few months ago, but recently it's been experiencing some problems. Windows will crash around once a day, but no BSOD is ever displayed. I attempted to run driver verifier. With that active my machine would BSOD instantly with a...
  7. PC bluescreens and sometimes crashes without BSOD

PC bluescreens and sometimes crashes without BSOD: Hello. For quite a long time I've had a problem with my pc where it at random times crashes sometimes with and sometimes without BSOD. I've tried a lot of things and gotten advice from some people over at Tom's Hardware Forum, who also asked me to post here as they might've...
  8. PC bluescreens and crashes sometimes without BSOD

PC bluescreens and crashes sometimes without BSOD: Hello. For the past few months i've experienced a number of crashes and BSOD happening daily. Most of the BSOD have the driver ntoskrnl.exe as the cause, which i've heard could be because of a hardware problem. I've tried almost everything people have suggested, but...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD & game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD & game crashes: Got some new upgrades for my PC psu,more ram,gpu and have been experiencing crashes and BSODs ever since. I returned the GPU since it seemed to be GPU/gpu driver related but the problems persisted even with my old GPU. I have done several clean installs of drivers using...
  10. PC freezing/crashing in games. No BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing/crashing in games. No BSOD.: Hello,I posted on another well-known hardware site a couple of months ago, but nobody has been able to assist, so I hope someone here may know better - it doesn't seem to be a hardware problem.I built myself a new PC back in May with a fresh Windows 10 installation, but I...