Windows 10: Windows 10 gaming pc wont sleep automatically anymore.

Discus and support Windows 10 gaming pc wont sleep automatically anymore. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey guys, my pc used to sleep automatically and now it doesn't. I have no idea why, I tried every fix I could find online and nothing worked. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by babocreekside, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 gaming pc wont sleep automatically anymore.

Hey guys, my pc used to sleep automatically and now it doesn't. I have no idea why, I tried every fix I could find online and nothing worked. I tried the multimedia settings fix, and many others. The multimedia settings fix solved my issue for a day then it went back to not auto sleeping. Any help would be appreciated because this is super annoying. I also can force it to sleep but I like not having to do that. My specs are-

GPU- Gigabyte Aorus RTX 2080 TI Extreme Waterforce 11 GB Liquid cooled
    RAM- Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 16GB 3000 MHz
    MOBO- MSI Gaming Edge AC Z390
    CPU- i9-9900k @ 3.60GHz
    CPU COOLER- Corsair H150i AIO water cooler
    PSU- EVGA SuperNova P2 850w
    STORAGE- 1TB Crucial M2 NVME, 2TB HDD

:)

babocreekside, Jan 12, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

PC Won't go to sleep - latest windows 10 build

Some useful ideas:
    Windows 10: PC Wont Go to Sleep Mode

Desktop Computer wont go to sleep after recent fall update the PC - Microsoft Community
    - mentions 'fast boot'

More:
    Fix: Windows 10 Wont Sleep Automatically - Appuals.com

Basically there are multiple possibilities - please work through them, keep a list of those tried, and if not solved, post back with a list of what you have tried and eliminated.

dalchina, Jan 12, 2020
  3. PC goes to sleep automatically.

Hello

I have Dell core i5(7th generation). I am using windows 10. My system goes to sleep automatically sometimes. I have increased sleep set time but still I doesn't work. I usually happens while playing video game on my laptop. The game keep on running but system
    goes to sleep and I continues when I log in again.

Please suggest any solution for this problem.

Thank You.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC

HamzaMinhas1, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Windows 10 gaming pc wont sleep automatically anymore.

PC goes to sleep automatically.

Hi Hamza,

Conflicts with the power settings is one of the possible reasons why your computer goes to sleep automatically. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Meanwhile, you can try to run the Power troubleshooter. Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with your system's power settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel by right click on
      Start
      Button.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to follow the troubleshooting steps in this

thread
    that were provided by Aleksandr 10 and JanElliott_1969.

We're looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 gaming pc wont sleep automatically anymore.

1. Windows 10 gaming pc wont sleep automatically anymore. - Similar Threads - gaming wont sleep

2. PC won't sleep anymore.

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't sleep anymore.: Last year, I ironically had a problem where my PC would wake up from sleep when it shouldn't. It was eventually solved. PC keeps waking up. Now, I am having the opposite problem. I have the same settings I've always had, which is display should turn off after 20 minutes, and...
  3. Laptop wont go to sleep anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop wont go to sleep anymore: I have an Asus ROG Strix G732 17" laptop with an i9 and a 2080 Super running Windows 10. I've noticed that it won't go to sleep anymore. I've gone through every tip that google has tried to give me with no success, so I thought I'd turn here so I could explain what I've tried...
  4. Windows 10 wont boot anymore (automatic repair won’t load)

Windows 10 wont boot anymore (automatic repair won’t load): [IMG] submitted by /u/finsterer1020 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxn0zp/windows_10_wont_boot_anymore_automatic_repair/
  5. PC Will Not Automatically Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Will Not Automatically Sleep: After reinstalling windows after getting a new drive I encountered a strange issue, my computer will never sleep automatically. I have reduced the timer down to 1 minute and still nothing. Running "powercfg -devicequery wake_armed" results NONE, and running "powercfg...
  6. Computer wont sleep automatically

Computer wont sleep automatically: This started happening over the last couple of days. I came home from a friend's house last night at around 4AM to see my computer awake with the monitor dark. Odd. I check Event Viewer and Universal Orchestrator did its' song and dance at around 1:30AM. Seems like that woke...
  7. Google Chrome Wont Automatically Open Anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome Wont Automatically Open Anymore: When I used to restart/open up my computer, Google Chrome used to open automatically all the time with the url thing usually being the first thing to open at the top of the screen. All my bookmarks and actual history was on there and I was very satisfied with it as it made...
  8. PC Wont sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Wont sleep: Hi, I seem to be having problems where my PC wont sleep after 30mins as its set to. Any help would be great thanks 29827
  9. Windows 10 wont sleep automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 wont sleep automatically: Yes I have searched so don't yell at me yet. The PC wont sleep. It's not that it goes to sleep and wakes up, it just wont sleep. Here's what I have done so far. Went to advanced power options and turned off that when sharing media keep PC awake thing. Played with...
  10. PC wont sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    PC wont sleep: My pc wont go into sleep mode and says realtec driver is in use and an audio stream is in use 86379