Windows 10: Windows 10 garbage OS, now Microsoft store disappeared

Discus and support Windows 10 garbage OS, now Microsoft store disappeared in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've just about had it with Windoz 10. I'm super annoyed. The constant changes and manipulation and interface modifications that any advice or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dorcom, Mar 25, 2021.

1. dorcom Win User

Windows 10 garbage OS, now Microsoft store disappeared

I've just about had it with Windoz 10.
    I'm super annoyed.

The constant changes and manipulation and interface modifications that any advice or eternal troubleshooting research becomes irrelevant or inaccurate, all in the name of massaging brainwashing us all slowly into accepting an online pay-per-use money extractor OS. That's what the migration to the Micro$oft store also is.
    Aside from every freaking update Micro$oft introduces uncounted thousands of new bugs. WTF!?

Today I discovered that my Micro$oft store does not work. Code: 0X80131500
    Here's an example how idiotic Microsoft is, how detached from any reality, encapsulated in a bubble somewhere in outer space :
    All I got was an "Try that again" message with "Page could not be loaded. Please try again later."
    Clicking on the "Refresh the page" I get a flicker of a message for 1/30 of a second that I could only read once I videotaped it and reviewed the video frame by frame. That 1/30 sec of flicker message said: "Check your connection" with the line "Microsoft store needs to be online. It looks like you're not." (Frame grab image attached)
    DUH!?
    Good God, can it get any dumber and more ignorant?
    Yes it can!
    Clicking on the button "Report this problem" the obviously mentally retarded infinite geniuses at Micro$oft came up with "You'll need a new app to open this feedback hub link"
    DUH!
    Really?
    Maybe feeding on less curry dishes and thinking straight in human interactions would help!

Guess what?
    Micro$oft store does no longer exist. It's gone. Nowhere to be found. It's been always there and now it's gone.
    So is also the service "windows store".
    I know for 100% certainty that I never ever deleted or attempted to uninstall it.
    Neither did I have any issues on my SSD drive.
    I just can't stand it anymore that things silently change or disappear without any indication.

I tried about everything.
    In typical courtesy of Micro$oft, for a simple work task to do that would have taken me less than 20 minutes and now I could not do but have so far spent over two hours trying finding a solution to make it work!
    And no, I will not reinstall the operating system! GMAFB!
    "Just like if my front door at the house hits the jam, I'm not going to tear down the house and build a new one!"
    JFC!

Has anyone, come across this as well?
    How can this happen?

's corollary to Westheimers Rule

To estimate the time it takes to get something done with Micro$oft products:
    Estimate the time you think it should take, multiply by two and change the unit of measure
    to the next highest unit. Thus, we must allocate two days for a one hour task.

Windows 10 garbage OS, now Microsoft store disappeared [​IMG]

:)

dorcom, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Windows 10 garbage OS, now Microsoft store disappeared

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 garbage OS, now Microsoft store disappeared

1. Windows 10 garbage OS, now Microsoft store disappeared - Similar Threads - garbage Microsoft store

2. microsoft store disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store disappeared: i was trying to fix my MS store not showing download button issue with this method "In the event that the above steps doesn't suffice, we'd recommend reinstating Microsoft Store via PowerShell Command Admin. Here's how:Press Windows + X keys, select Windows PowerShell...
  3. microsoft store disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store disappeared: i was trying to fix my MS store not showing download button issue with this method "In the event that the above steps doesn't suffice, we'd recommend reinstating Microsoft Store via PowerShell Command Admin. Here's how:Press Windows + X keys, select Windows PowerShell...
  4. Microsoft Store wouldn't Open and now it completely disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store wouldn't Open and now it completely disappeared: So, the Microsoft Store wouldn't open, i tried everything i could find online, but none of it worked. So i just gave up and restored by whole system to a previous back up i made a few days ago. But the store still wouldn't open, so i tried the same stuff again Run the...
  5. Microsoft Store wouldn't Open and now it completely disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store wouldn't Open and now it completely disappeared: So, the Microsoft Store wouldn't open, i tried everything i could find online, but none of it worked. So i just gave up and restored by whole system to a previous back up i made a few days ago. But the store still wouldn't open, so i tried the same stuff again Run the...
  6. Microsoft Store wouldn't Open and now it completely disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. THE GARBAGE THAT IS WINDOWS 10!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    THE GARBAGE THAT IS WINDOWS 10!: Microsoft is absolutely trash, It is impossible to upgrade or download new updates, Microsoft is now on a level 3 technician. These people refuse to just simply google the issue and have been trying to get this BS fixed for 2 weeks now. Others have found a solution online...
  8. The Microsoft store is hot garbage and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft store is hot garbage and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!: I Pay for Game Pass and am able to download game on xBox just fine, I could still argue it is slow but it is manageable. However downloading Minecraft of all things on the windows store took more that 24 HOURS even though the download is a tiny ~=200mb file! I am attempting...
  9. Windows 10 is garbage.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is garbage.: Windows 10 is the worst OS. I have been using Windows since version 3 and was using version 7. I have had nothing but problems with 10 and the display changes and new formats are garbage. Is there any chance of making 7 compatible with new chips or will we have to go to...
  10. windows 10 is garbage

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows 10 is garbage: I spent MORE TIME FIXING it then I do using it. look. I understand you have to justify your expensive college education by randomly making more and more useless operating systems - I'm sorry Ill never understand how " hard " it is to plug away at computer code - what the...