Windows 10: Windows 10 Gave Me BSOD and now each time I sign in it is a past version of my desktop from...

Discus and support Windows 10 Gave Me BSOD and now each time I sign in it is a past version of my desktop from... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got on my Windows 10 PC logged in signed into steam. Then i got a BSOD. I log in but each time preparing windows takes like 5 minutes and it reboots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HalotiC, Jan 23, 2020.

1. HalotiC Win User

Windows 10 Gave Me BSOD and now each time I sign in it is a past version of my desktop from...

I got on my Windows 10 PC logged in signed into steam. Then i got a BSOD. I log in but each time preparing windows takes like 5 minutes and it reboots back to a previous version of my pc. Help me please

:)

HalotiC, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 23, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Gave Me BSOD and now each time I sign in it is a past version of my desktop from...

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Gave Me BSOD and now each time I sign in it is a past version of my desktop from... - Similar Threads - Gave BSOD each

2. I bought and installed Windows 11 from Microsoft but it just gave me a better version of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought and installed Windows 11 from Microsoft but it just gave me a better version of...: I bought a copy of windows 11 from Microsoft's website, but when i installed it it just gave me a better version of windows 10. i can't figure it out thru the updates section either. what am i missing or forgetting?* Changed to a question* Original title: why can't i figure...
  3. I bought and installed Windows 11 from Microsoft but it just gave me a better version of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought and installed Windows 11 from Microsoft but it just gave me a better version of...: I bought a copy of windows 11 from Microsoft's website, but when i installed it it just gave me a better version of windows 10. i can't figure it out thru the updates section either. what am i missing or forgetting?* Changed to a question* Original title: why can't i figure...
  4. Windows 10 asks me what program I want to use to open this file each time the desktop...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 asks me what program I want to use to open this file each time the desktop...: Each time my Windows 10 desktop computer starts, a pop-up asks me what program I want to use to open this file. It does not say what file it is talking about, but it has a box to tick to always use this app to open .Hp4364 files. How do I find out what file it is trying to...
  5. Windows 10 asks me what program I want to use to open this file each time the desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 asks me what program I want to use to open this file each time the desktop...: Each time my Windows 10 desktop computer starts, a pop-up asks me what program I want to use to open this file. It does not say what file it is talking about, but it has a box to tick to always use this app to open .Hp4364 files. How do I find out what file it is trying to...
  6. Windows 10 update tool gave me the wrong version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update tool gave me the wrong version: upgrading from win 8.1 pro 64.......received win 10 home 64....do not understand how that happened. bios restriction?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-tool-gave-me-the-wrong-version/639548b0-b813-48a7-8d81-48ae12b21fc6
  7. Latest windows 10, version 2004 gave me s BSOD 4 times

Latest windows 10, version 2004 gave me s BSOD 4 times: Im in need of assistance. The latest update finally broke my pc. I recovered my pc 3 times because of this and it finally gave me no new recovery points. The error code in the blue screen is called : Stop code: inaccessible boot device. I live in a poor third world...
  8. Update gave me BSOD

Update gave me BSOD: Last night my laptop would give me the Bsod everytime i turned it on. I managed to fix it by doing a system restore. I turned it on today and it worked all fine and dandy, but then i went to check windows updates and it was installing the new update in the background. I...
  9. Yesterdays update gave me a BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Yesterdays update gave me a BSOD: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED I can't use a restore point, repair it using startup, or even reset it because apparently it said "an update is still going on in the background" or something like that. I do have a CD, is that my only option? submitted by /u/k3hvn [link] [comments]...
  10. how can I avoid signing in each time

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I avoid signing in each time: how can I avoid signing in each time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-can-i-avoid-signing-in-each-time/0f124467-cb76-4e5a-9d1e-836146a8759b