Windows 10: Windows 10 genuinity checkup

Discus and support Windows 10 genuinity checkup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got a Refurbished PC from Discount Electronics with Windows 10 Pro, but the Advanced Display Settings is not working, I could not make the text on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Philippecom, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 genuinity checkup

I got a Refurbished PC from Discount Electronics with Windows 10 Pro, but the Advanced Display Settings is not working, I could not make the text on my screen as I wanted. I complained but the Store fooled around and made any improvement or any change.

:)

Philippecom, Jul 9, 2020
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 genuinity checkup

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 genuinity checkup

1. Windows 10 genuinity checkup - Similar Threads - genuinity checkup

2. Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine: sir i my problem blue screen where my pc cannot re start it self then i went to the shop where i told him the problem then he installed win 11 pro . But it is cracked. My previous win was genuine win 11 Home . So can i get my genuine one back if i downgrade this to win 11...
  3. Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine: sir i my problem blue screen where my pc cannot re start it self then i went to the shop where i told him the problem then he installed win 11 pro . But it is cracked. My previous win was genuine win 11 Home . So can i get my genuine one back if i downgrade this to win 11...
  4. I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?: Hello, I lived in Iran and bought a laptop with windows 11 pro activated on it, but then I realised that the windows is actually pirated naturally, now I'm in Denmark and I decided to make my copy of windows 11 legit, i know that i should buy a windows 11 pro activation key...
  5. I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?

I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?: Hello, I lived in Iran and bought a laptop with windows 11 pro activated on it, but then I realised that the windows is actually pirated naturally, now I'm in Denmark and I decided to make my copy of windows 11 legit, i know that i should buy a windows 11 pro activation key...
  6. CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor: Hi allMy PC has worked flawlessly until now, on reboot, displays the message "Error: this processor is not an Intel genuine processor" and then shuts down. My spec :CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3d,GPU - RTX4090MOBO - MAG X570s TomahawkWindows 10 Any help is much appreciated I'm...
  7. CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor

CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor: Hi allMy PC has worked flawlessly until now, on reboot, displays the message "Error: this processor is not an Intel genuine processor" and then shuts down. My spec :CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3d,GPU - RTX4090MOBO - MAG X570s TomahawkWindows 10 Any help is much appreciated I'm...
  8. CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  9. Hi, can you confirmed if I purchased a new genuine product key? Thank yo!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hi, can you confirmed if I purchased a new genuine product key? Thank yo!: Is this a genuine product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-you-confirmed-if-i-purchased-a-new-genuine/586f5543-2753-4f85-872a-e6b67e142422
  10. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...