Windows 10: Windows 10 Get freeze

Discus and support Windows 10 Get freeze in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I am writing this message to get information about windows 10 freeze during attachment on email. When i click attachment and second window get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by khobaib, Aug 18, 2016.

1. khobaib Win User

Windows 10 Get freeze

Hello,
    I am writing this message to get information about windows 10 freeze during attachment on email. When i click attachment and second window get open, but after few second often my laptop get freeze. and it takes around 30 minute to get resolve automatically or i need to switch off directly.
    I am trying to resolve my problem but i am not able to resolve. my lots of work still in pending. please resolve my problem. Thank you very much in advance.
    Yours Sincerely,

:)

khobaib, Aug 18, 2016

2. Windows 10 system freezes randomly after fall Creators Update installed.

Getting freezes on Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 now. No freezing on windows 7. Moving to Linux. CIAO guys! And good luck! Windows 10 Get freeze :D

Kevin Houle, Aug 18, 2016
  3. does Windows 10 have a solution similar to deepfreeze. "restores system on reboot

We have Deep Freeze install. on all our computers, but I get at err in Windows 10 Update LinkId=834480?

Does Windows 10 have a solution similar to deepfreeze. "restores system on reboot" so we can remove Deep Freeze?

JesperBrede, Aug 18, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Get freeze

1. Windows 10 Get freeze - Similar Threads - freeze

2. Trackpad and Keyboard keeps freezing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trackpad and Keyboard keeps freezing...: Good day guys, I have a HP Envy dv7-7332ea laptop which has been running great for over 7 years now. Unfortunately, HP seems to have stopped support for this laptop in the form of compatible drivers for newer version of Windows 10. My laptop was working fine until I...
  3. Windows 10 Freeze, then BSOD with Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freeze, then BSOD with Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout: Recently in the last month my laptop has been freezing then BSOD with Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout error at least once a day. Last minidump file is here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aizt64dxp7npnIVkXXfhi_iU375QGg?e=eFkvtH Any help will be appreciated....
  4. Windows 10 host freeze in random time when Hyper-V is enabled

Windows 10 host freeze in random time when Hyper-V is enabled: Hello everyone, My Windows 10 starts to randomly freeze when I upgraded from Home to Pro edition 1-2 years ago. The screen is freeze and notresponding to the mouse and keyboard, and the only way to solve is to restart by the power button. I am able to fix it by disabling the...
  5. Windows10 laptop CONSTANTLY freezes when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 laptop CONSTANTLY freezes when waking up from sleep: It's a basic Lenovo laptop that I only use for web browsing, but for some reason it always freezes when it wakes from sleep and takes around 2-5 minutes to get to the password login screen to enter the text. I've tried google searching for fixes but I haven't found anything...
  6. Laptop began to freeze after win10 update

Laptop began to freeze after win10 update: Hello My laptop began to freeze after win10 update. I tried to use restore point, resetting to default, reinstalled win10. But after one of update laptop began to freeze again with this error: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch...
  7. What could be causing this crashing and freezing.

What could be causing this crashing and freezing.: I have had frequent 1-3 times a day freezing of video and audio, and for the past few months, I have been trying to solve the issue to myself and have not been able to fix it. I've tried dusting my computer, reinstalling windows, and updating my drivers. And now just today,...
  8. Computer freezing constantly

Computer freezing constantly: Hey there, I’ve got an issue where my laptop has started to freeze after less than 10 minutes of use, requiring a hard restart. Infromation that may be useful: • It is an HP Spectre running the latest version of Windows 10 • I tried updaing drivers and running various...
  9. Windows explorer lagging and crashing occasionally and context menu freezes on "open with"....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows explorer lagging and crashing occasionally and context menu freezes on "open with"....: Don't know if it was a coincidence or not but said problem started about three days ago after installing VLC (yes official site) and uninstalling it after noticing the issues and some file associations I didn't want with it. Did full scans with Windows Defender and...
  10. PC Crash/Reboot/Freeze on Video Game Launch

PC Crash/Reboot/Freeze on Video Game Launch: Hello, I built a PC 3 years ago, and haven't had many issues. All of a sudden now when I try to launch a video game my PC either freezes or reboots within the first 3 minutes of launching. Tried multiple games to make sure it wasn't a specific game issue. Specs: OS:...