Windows 10: Windows 10 Get Help app not working

Discus and support Windows 10 Get Help app not working in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The Get Help app is one of the numerous ways if you are facing problems and wondering how and where to get help in Windows […] This article... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 12, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 Get Help app not working

WinClub, May 12, 2020

2. Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

is anyone able to get it running on windows 10 :: BioShock General Discussions

Frag Maniac, May 12, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 12, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Get Help app not working - Similar Threads - Help app working

2. Get help app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get help app: It just doesn't work. Stuck in this loading screen forever. Tried resetting it aswell. When i selected apps topic i couldn't find a good sub topic so to mention this is after fixing an issue with updating windows, by reinstalling it....
  3. Get help app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get help app: It just doesn't work. Stuck in this loading screen forever. Tried resetting it aswell. When i selected apps topic i couldn't find a good sub topic so to mention this is after fixing an issue with updating windows, by reinstalling it....
  4. Get help app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Get Help App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get Help App: I just d/l, installed, and used this app yesterday. Now today when I try to use it it says I have to d/l the upgrade but microsoft store says it is already installed????? I need to continue my help from yesterday....
  6. Get Help App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get Help App: I just d/l, installed, and used this app yesterday. Now today when I try to use it it says I have to d/l the upgrade but microsoft store says it is already installed????? I need to continue my help from yesterday....
  7. Get Help App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Get Help App

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Get Help App: How can I access the methods of support in Get Help call me back, chat, ask a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-help-app/5a979508-6d37-4428-a674-2f28726043ec
  9. Windows Get Help App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Get Help App: Hi, Does anybody know if the live chat support is still working in the Get Help App, excluding selecting chat with a windows advisor option!. Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-get-help-app/a8cd5eb4-77b0-4b62-9896-85404f9c2bc2
  10. Get Windows 10 App Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Get Windows 10 App Not Working: I do not have the get windows 10 app on my computer. The windows 10 icon has never appeared at the icon tray. My system is up to date. I have a genuine copy of windows. I have above the minimum PC specs. I have always been connected to the internet. I have tried the Windows...