Windows 10: Windows 10 gets deactivate automatically

Discus and support Windows 10 gets deactivate automatically in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Every day or so, Windows 10 goes 'Not Activated'. So far, running the Activation trouble shooter always activates it but it's annoying. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Brian Horton, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 gets deactivate automatically

Every day or so, Windows 10 goes 'Not Activated'. So far, running the Activation trouble shooter always activates it but it's annoying. Any ideas?

Brian

***Original Title: Windows 10 Intermittently Goes 'Not Activated'***

:)

Brian Horton, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 29, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 gets deactivate automatically

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 gets deactivate automatically

1. Windows 10 gets deactivate automatically - Similar Threads - gets deactivate automatically

2. Windows 10 deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 deactivated: I've been receiving a lot of conflicting answers from various other places where I ask this, so I decided to come straight to microsoft. I'd most prefer somebody official, a staff member, or someone like that answer this. It's about using windows 10 deactivated. On the...
  3. My Windows Gets Deactivated

My Windows Gets Deactivated: I bought a Dell Inspiron E5440 Laptop from a company which i am using it for my Personal Use. When i bought it they had installed a Windows 10 Enterprise version. After somedays my windows becomes deactivated. It Says that I need to connect to the Company Server in order to...
  4. Windows 10 Deactivated

Windows 10 Deactivated: I used a Fortnite HWID Spoofer to get unbanned from the game, and I reinstalled Windows 10 and it gave me Windows 10 Home! Even though when I purchased my device it had Windows 10 on it, I dont get it what should I do?...
  5. Windows 10 Deactivated

Windows 10 Deactivated: My Windows 10 deactivated because I used a Fortnite spoofer to get unbanned from the game. And I think it deactivated Windows 10, and I don't know what solutions to fix this problem....
  6. automatic deactivation of touchpad on unplugging the laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    automatic deactivation of touchpad on unplugging the laptop: whenever I unplug my notebook the touchpad of my notebook disables itself automatically, which is pretty annoying. It doesn't matter if a mouse is connected or not. The disabeling seems to be connected to the unplugging. before Windows 10 it wasn't like that....
  7. Suddenly my windows get deactivated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Suddenly my windows get deactivated: There is a upgrade option in my windows and then I go with that option then my windows is upgraded to Enterprise from home and when the laptop get restarted it says windows not activated . Error code 0xC004F213...
  8. Deactivating Windows 10

Deactivating Windows 10: Hello. If I deactivated my version of Windows 10 pro, and reinstalled it on the same PC, will I be able to use the same product key again on the same machine? And are there any steps I should take prior to deactivation, in order to ensure that the product key can be used...
  9. Windows 10 Deactivated

Windows 10 Deactivated: Hope someone can help me with this -- the latest update deactivated my Windows 10. I have a reg key and have re-entered it, but I still get a "Windows 10 activated with digital license" indication. This is really a pain -- don't know why the update did this....appreciate...
  10. Windows 10 Deactivated

Windows 10 Deactivated: A couple of days ago I activated windows 10 home. The activation wasn't completely smooth but it got activated. However about 24 hours after activation I found my computer deactivated. There have been no hardware changes and minimal changes to the software. Additionally the...