Windows 10: Windows 10 gets stuck in a blue screen after login

Discus and support Windows 10 gets stuck in a blue screen after login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I turn on my Acer computer, I type in my Windows Hello pin and then says welcome for a few seconds, then goes blue (just to say, this is not the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EditedBook49744, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 gets stuck in a blue screen after login

When I turn on my Acer computer, I type in my Windows Hello pin and then says welcome for a few seconds, then goes blue (just to say, this is not the Windows Error screen). I can't do anything (eg; moving my mouse). When I close the lid, the computer shuts down. I've tried force shutting it down and all sorts!

:)

EditedBook49744, Apr 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Windows 10 gets stuck in a blue screen after login

Login from lock screen stuck on circular rotating dots

The following happens intermittently:

• I'm working and use the Windows+L key combination to lock my screen to leave for a period (can be short or long).
    • I return and use Ctrl+Alt+Del to log back in.
    • I get a blue screen with a small circle of spinning dots, which goes on indefinitely.
    • I have to hard boot my laptop by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds.
    This started happening only after I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition. This appears to be a common problem with Windows 10:

I've tried most of the suggestions from these an other sources, but nothing has solved this issue -- which is very disruptive to productivity and seems to be specific to Windows 10. Please reply with only real solutions.

teancum144, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 gets stuck in a blue screen after login

1. Windows 10 gets stuck in a blue screen after login - Similar Threads - gets stuck blue

2. Windows 10 machine stuck on blue "getting windows ready" Screen after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 machine stuck on blue "getting windows ready" Screen after update: Installed updates and restarted the machine as indicated on the update screen. Blue "getting windows ready, don't turn off your computer" screen appeared and circle indicator that the machine is doing something is moving, but nothing is happening and it's been an hour. Is it...
  3. Windows 10 machine stuck on blue "getting windows ready" Screen after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 machine stuck on blue "getting windows ready" Screen after update: Installed updates and restarted the machine as indicated on the update screen. Blue "getting windows ready, don't turn off your computer" screen appeared and circle indicator that the machine is doing something is moving, but nothing is happening and it's been an hour. Is it...
  4. Windows 10 machine stuck on blue "getting windows ready" Screen after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen stuck at login after multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen stuck at login after multiple blue screen errors: Hi, so my laptop randomly got a blue screen error with stop code: bad pool caller and after restarting it showed another blue screen error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. It was stuck on a restarting loop for a few seconds. When it finally let me log in, it showed a...
  6. Screen stuck at login after multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen stuck at login after multiple blue screen errors: Hi, so my laptop randomly got a blue screen error with stop code: bad pool caller and after restarting it showed another blue screen error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. It was stuck on a restarting loop for a few seconds. When it finally let me log in, it showed a...
  7. Windows 10 Stucked at Login Screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Stucked at Login Screen: Hi everyone, To get right to the problem at hand: I ran SFC and it found problems and fixed them, but now I'm stuck at the Windows 10 login screen. I put my pin but it just reloads the login screen and it just asks for it again. No matter the login method, it just does the...
  8. Windows 10 stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 stuck at login screen: The awesome windows 10 stuck at login screen. Tried all the possible suggestions available on microsoft community and google. I was a happy windows 7 customer and on one fine day, there was a notification from Windows saying from Dec 2019, support to Windows 7 will be...
  9. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Stuck at login screen: As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter...
  10. Getting stuck at the login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting stuck at the login screen: A new issue seems to have appeared on a fairly recent clean install of Windows. This is a UEFI install from USB using the most up to date Anniversary Update. It had been working perfectly for a month or so but over the last few days I have noticed on boot up a rather long...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why did a blue screen with Hello and a few other things popup after i logged in on windows 10