Windows 10: Windows 10 gets super buggy on regular basis

Discus and support Windows 10 gets super buggy on regular basis in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, for the past few months I have been some issues with my Windows 10. When I'm using my machine, it sometimes works perfectly, and sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MironMalejki, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Windows 10 gets super buggy on regular basis

Hi everyone, for the past few months I have been some issues with my Windows 10. When I'm using my machine, it sometimes works perfectly, and sometimes it suddenly gets super buggy. And it's not the whole system that hangs up or slows down. It's purely Windows 10. When it gets buggy, I can still use all of my software with no issues, but the Windows 10 options are not working how they should be. The bugs that I'm experiencing are:
    - Windows 10 logo can't be clicked on the taskbar.
    - Media keys not working
    - Picture viewer app not displaying the image
    - Video player not playing the video, can't be closed.
    - File explorer sometimes fails to open.
    - Alt+Tab option not working

It's really strange since it's something that occurs from time to time, and there's literally nothing I can do about it. It's the Windows 10 that has some issues with it's basic functions. My system:

64gb Ram
    Ryzen 9 3900x

2xRTX3090
    MSI X570 Ace
    1600W power supply

I will appreciate all the help, thank you.

:)

MironMalejki, Jan 22, 2021

2. apps are crashing on regular basis

Most of my apps r crashing on a regular basis I need to switch off my phone at a certain interval n then i works fine but then the problem continue

pls help

MaheshPunjawat, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Windows 10 gets super buggy on regular basis

location of photos on display on a rotating basis in windows 10

Hi,

If you are referring to Windows Spotlight which is a Lock Screen feature in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps to find them on your computer and save them in a format that you can use:

• Press Windows key + R to bring up the Run dialog box.
    • Copy and paste the following location into the Run box, and press Enter:
      %UserProfile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets
    • Rename them to make them look like regular image files by simply adding an extension name .jpg.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 gets super buggy on regular basis

1. Windows 10 gets super buggy on regular basis - Similar Threads - gets super buggy

2. Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis: I don't know if WhoCrashed is even good enough to get the correct information. But to explain it a little more, this seems to always happen when i'm playing video games. Everything will be completely fine and then out of nowhere like a light switch, it just shuts off with no...
  3. Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis: I don't know if WhoCrashed is even good enough to get the correct information. But to explain it a little more, this seems to always happen when i'm playing video games. Everything will be completely fine and then out of nowhere like a light switch, it just shuts off with no...
  4. Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis: Windows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19045 x64 Windows dir:C:\WINDOWSHardware:ASUS, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., PRIME H370M-PLUSCPU:GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz 8664, level: 6Processor count:16 logical processors, active mask:...
  5. Wireless Display feature freezes on a regular basis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display feature freezes on a regular basis: I have an issue on multiple PCs where the Wireless Display feature locks up and cannot be used until the machine is restarted. Sometimes the freezing extends to the entire "Settings" menu system.Is there a service that can be closed and restarted to restore functionality...
  6. Wireless Display feature freezes on a regular basis

Wireless Display feature freezes on a regular basis: I have an issue on multiple PCs where the Wireless Display feature locks up and cannot be used until the machine is restarted. Sometimes the freezing extends to the entire "Settings" menu system.Is there a service that can be closed and restarted to restore functionality...
  7. Animations super buggy on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Animations super buggy on Windows 11: I recently installed Windows 11, and it has a problem that, while minor, is super annoying to me! Some animations are silky smooth like they should be, but then others are just completely gone for no reason! If I hover over something like the virtual desktop viewer, the...
  8. Animations super buggy on Windows 11

Animations super buggy on Windows 11: I recently installed Windows 11, and it has a problem that, while minor, is super annoying to me! Some animations are silky smooth like they should be, but then others are just completely gone for no reason! If I hover over something like the virtual desktop viewer, the...
  9. IE 11 stops responding on a regular basis

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 stops responding on a regular basis: I'm running Windows 10x64 Pro and IE 11 stops responding on a regular basis. If I go to the reliability log I see that it stops 10+ times per day. I'm going to attach the information it tells me about the stoppage. [img] Also I'm attaching the results file after running...
  10. No BSOD but computer restarts without warning on a regular basis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No BSOD but computer restarts without warning on a regular basis: Hi everyone I'm not sure if this is the correct forum out of all the ones on offer, but as it's about my computer regularly crashing, I thought I'd post this here. If it's incorrect, I apologise...please point me in the direction of a more appropriate forum. Ever since I...