Windows 10: Windows 10 getting different BSOD errors and also getting BSOD during startup

Discus and support Windows 10 getting different BSOD errors and also getting BSOD during startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer was on desktop after playing a game. A few minutes after exiting the game, I got a BSOD. I let the system restart and whilst on the loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adib Rizal, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 getting different BSOD errors and also getting BSOD during startup

My computer was on desktop after playing a game. A few minutes after exiting the game, I got a BSOD. I let the system restart and whilst on the loading windows screen, it got another BSOD. I didn't change anything hardware wise. All the hardware I have has been in the system for 2 years. I didn't have anything important on the system so I grabbed a USB and made a windows installation media tool. I formatted the SSD and installed windows 10 pro. Whilst windows was copying onto the ssd, it showed another BSOD. After rebooting it was able to install windows correctly. After setting it up it showed another BSOD. I didn't have any aftermarket programs as it crashed 2 seconds after setup was done. As I'm making this, I am resetting windows with the startup repair tool. If it doesn't workout, I'll check the memory as most of the posts I've seen have been pointing to memory. But I don't think it is memory though as I reseated it last month after cleaning it.

I am running Windows 10 Pro

I have an Intel core 2 quad of some sort that runs at 2.33Ghz

8gb of ram

500gb Western Digital SSD

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050

:)

Adib Rizal, Feb 29, 2020

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Feb 29, 2020
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Windows 10 getting different BSOD errors and also getting BSOD during startup :)

cplpro, Feb 29, 2020
  4. JShortNIT Win User

Windows 10 getting different BSOD errors and also getting BSOD during startup

Getting continuous BSOD's on startup

Original Title: Windows 10 BSOD

I get continuous BSOD's on startup and on occasion the BSOD will happen after boot sometime. I have included a link to a zip file containing a minidump, memorydump and system info. Please help!

JShortNIT, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 getting different BSOD errors and also getting BSOD during startup

1. Windows 10 getting different BSOD errors and also getting BSOD during startup - Similar Threads - getting different BSOD

2. Getting BSOD with different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD with different error codes: I keep getting BSODs but with different error codes.Earlier it happened occasionally, but now it is happening more often. Also, laptop won't restart after BSOD, it just freezes good thing logs are successfully created. It mostly happens in 2 scenarios:while shutting down the...
  3. Getting BSOD with different error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD with different error codes: I keep getting BSODs but with different error codes.Earlier it happened occasionally, but now it is happening more often. Also, laptop won't restart after BSOD, it just freezes good thing logs are successfully created. It mostly happens in 2 scenarios:while shutting down the...
  4. PC keeps on getting different BSOD errors!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps on getting different BSOD errors!: I've tried everything, from changing RAM, to checking up and updating drivers, using the command prompt, etc. I just want to find a solution or at least a point in the right direction as to what I might need to change hardware wise!...
  5. PC keeps on getting different BSOD errors!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps on getting different BSOD errors!: I've tried everything, from changing RAM, to checking up and updating drivers, using the command prompt, etc. I just want to find a solution or at least a point in the right direction as to what I might need to change hardware wise!...
  6. PC keeps on getting different BSOD errors!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Getting BSOD on startup with error Memory_management

Getting BSOD on startup with error Memory_management: Hello, from the past few days i have been repeatedly getting bsod with memory management error after startup from shutdown but after the system restarts after bsod the computer works like normal. How to fix this? Also running SFC and DISM scan Founds no errors....
  8. Getting BSOD with different errors

Getting BSOD with different errors: Have been getting BSOD since few days ago. Did not install anything suspicious prior, was just watching youtube as the BSOD appears. At first was only this error "Driver irql_not_less_or_equal". As i was fixing it through method found online such as window memory diagnostic...
  9. BSOD error during startup every time. It gets stuck at 100 percent

BSOD error during startup every time. It gets stuck at 100 percent: Whenever i start my computer it shows atomatic repair and then diagonosing your pc and then attempting repairs and then it shows BSOD stuck at 100 percent and everytime with different stop code. I am not able to even reach the login screen....
  10. Getting a BSOD on Startup

Getting a BSOD on Startup: For the last several days, my computer has been crashing shortly after I boot up in the morning. I don’t know what causes it because I was in another room. So I try booting up again and everything is OK. 116007