Windows 10: Windows 10 getting digital license back

Discus and support Windows 10 getting digital license back in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a laptop last year having windows 10. Windows was activated with a digital license. It was windows 10 Home. I needed WSL 2 and that was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FakharFatima, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 getting digital license back

I bought a laptop last year having windows 10. Windows was activated with a digital license. It was windows 10 Home. I needed WSL 2 and that was available on pro and education so I used my organization's product key and upgraded to windows 10 Education. Now the volume license will expire in some time. Is there a way to revert back to my digital license?

:)

FakharFatima, Apr 11, 2020

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Windows 10 getting digital license back [​IMG]

MCardona81, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Windows 10 getting digital license back

digital license

Windows 10 Digital License

When you upgraded from a previous version of Windows or receive a new computer preinstalled with Windows 10, what happened is the hardware (your PC) will get a digital entitlement, where a unique signature of the computer will be stored on Microsoft
    Activation Servers. The Windows 7 or Windows 8 genuine license you were previously running will be exchanged for a diagnostics key.

Anytime you need to reinstall Windows 10 on that machine, just proceed to reinstall Windows 10. It will automatically reactivate. You will prompted to enter a product key a couple times through the installation, click I don't have
    a key and Do this later.

There is no need to know or get a new key, but if you have issues with Digital Licensing or the Activation Troubleshooter, you can utilize an existing Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key you already own to
    reactivate if necessary. or use the reset function in Windows 10.

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Reinstall by Performing a Direct Clean Install

If Windows 10 was already installed and activated on your system, just proceed to perform a direct clean install as described in the following articles.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 getting digital license back

1. Windows 10 getting digital license back - Similar Threads - getting digital license

2. Is there a way that I can get the digital license back on my Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way that I can get the digital license back on my Windows 10 Pro?: I did slmgr.vbs /dlv and here's a screenshot, if that helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-that-i-can-get-the-digital-license/28412228-c9a5-4318-ab40-8ccca2d8136f
  3. Windows 10 Digital License

Windows 10 Digital License: Please i wanted to ask if i can use windows 10 with digital license and install it on like over 500 systems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-digital-license/5e34dd96-cd12-4fae-a20d-72d63737f04e
  4. digital license for windows 10

digital license for windows 10: i got a free upgrade form 7 to 10 says 10 has to be activated where do i find my digital license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-license-for-windows-10/2457acdd-5211-45c8-9bd5-43e0913cd13c
  5. Windows 10 Digital License

Windows 10 Digital License: Hello Community, I can't seem to find an answer to a question i have. I have a PC which came with an preinstalled Windows 10 Pro. It is a digital license. I want to know if it is possible to completely remove it from PC and install it on a Laptop i recently bought. I...
  6. Not getting digital license

Not getting digital license: I had Windows 10 home edition. I bought pro from Microsoft Store. I got the acknowledgement mail. But no digital license was in the mail. Mails to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** didn't get delivered. How to get...
  7. Getting digital license

Getting digital license: please how can I get my digital license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-digital-license/30e49d95-a374-4b95-985b-4948e8317812"
  8. digital license windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    digital license windows 10: I built a new pc then installed windows 10 Pro..I signed in with my Microsoft Account and set pc with same pin as my laptop...Seems Windows(on PC) is activated with licence from laptop...I read "using a single Microsoft Account on multiple devices" that I can have 5 PC using...
  9. Windows 10 Digital License

Windows 10 Digital License: Hello all, Although the official free upgrade program is over, it is "apparently" still possible to install Windows 10 on a device that has a current valid license for other Windows versions (such as Windows 7 Pro). It is well documented and easily searchable that this...
  10. Windows 10 digital license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 digital license: I am in need of reinstalling Windows but I have come across a little problem, I didn't get a digital license when I upgraded to windows 10 I only have my windows 7 key, if I were to reinstall I would be stuck on a ageing operating system with no DX12 support. I was...