Windows 10: Windows 10 Getting error message that file is corrupt when trying to open .NET 35 in...

Discus and support Windows 10 Getting error message that file is corrupt when trying to open .NET 35 in... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need .Net 35 in order to run a program but keep getting error messages every time I try to open it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AZSunlight, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Getting error message that file is corrupt when trying to open .NET 35 in...

I need .Net 35 in order to run a program but keep getting error messages every time I try to open it.

:)

AZSunlight, Jun 29, 2019

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jun 29, 2019
  3. JanJan Win User
    windows movie maker corrupted file error

I want to import a mp3 file but got this error message " The selected file is not valid or is corrupted." Odd thing is that I can import any other mp3 just fine...

JanJan, Jun 29, 2019
  4. mroofie Win User

Windows 10 Getting error message that file is corrupt when trying to open .NET 35 in...

Corrupted file RAR

as far as I know you can try the repair option but usually that never works and that's why it might be impossible to get the files back :/

Who owns those rar files ?

mroofie, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Getting error message that file is corrupt when trying to open .NET 35 in...

1. Windows 10 Getting error message that file is corrupt when trying to open .NET 35 in... - Similar Threads - Getting error message

2. I get an error message when I try to open a text document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get an error message when I try to open a text document: When I try to open a text document I get an error message. Wherever I try to open it from it just doesn't work.This all happened after I got a bluescreen and windows restored itself.This is the error message:Are there any solutions to this problem?...
  3. I get an error message when I try to open a text document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get an error message when I try to open a text document: When I try to open a text document I get an error message. Wherever I try to open it from it just doesn't work.This all happened after I got a bluescreen and windows restored itself.This is the error message:Are there any solutions to this problem?...
  4. Error messager when trying to open downloads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error messager when trying to open downloads: Until today, I was always able to open up any and all downloads. I mainly have images saved so far, as this is a new computer for me. When I choose which file I want to download and press OPEN or SELECT, an errror message pops up and says, "media is write protected." Then...
  5. Windows 10 camera app does not start when trying to open it. Get the error message that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 camera app does not start when trying to open it. Get the error message that...: Windows 10 camera app does not start when trying to open it. Get the error message that shows " It looks like another app is using the camera already" error code 0xA00F4288I have already uninstalled all camera drivers. then rebootedI reset the camera app in the app settings....
  6. error message 0x8007017F when trying to open onedrive file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error message 0x8007017F when trying to open onedrive file: i have a video, mp4, i am trying to import into my video editing software and i keep getting the error code along with " an unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. if you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code search for help with this...
  7. Error message when trying to open saved files or apps

Error message when trying to open saved files or apps: This file does not have an app associated with it for opening this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed , create an association in the Default Apps Settings Page. It doesn't matter whether it's a PDF, a Word or Excel file...
  8. error message when try to open zipped file

error message when try to open zipped file: How do I open a zipped file -I have a password to enter not sure how/where? please advise... when I try to open the zipped file -- why do I get error message below. windows cannot complete the extraction , the destination file could not be created-error how do I...
  9. Error message when trying to open photos

Error message when trying to open photos: I just downloaded some photos from Google Photos and now my computer won't let me open any photos to view them, it says: "The operation was not completed because an unexpected host ID was encountered." I downloaded the Google Photo app recently before this started happening....
  10. This is the message I get when trying to open any of my photos " File system error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This is the message I get when trying to open any of my photos " File system error...: This is the message I get when trying to open any of my photos " File system error (-805305975)" how do I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-the-message-i-get-when-trying-to-open-any/bbb1887f-fe99-47bb-b810-9e9b5004d707