Windows 10: windows 10 getting frozen while using Microsoft provided Broadcom 802.11n network adapter

Discus and support windows 10 getting frozen while using Microsoft provided Broadcom 802.11n network adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I bought by Laptop installed with Windows 7 and then later I upgrade to windows 10. Then, I starting observing that windows is getting frozen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dayabara, May 11, 2019.

1. Dayabara Win User

windows 10 getting frozen while using Microsoft provided Broadcom 802.11n network adapter

Hi,

I bought by Laptop installed with Windows 7 and then later I upgrade to windows 10. Then, I starting observing that windows is getting frozen suddenly. After further analysis and help for internet, I found that there seems to be a problem with Broadcam 802.11n network adapter.

When I try to update the driver by selecting "Let me pick from a list of available drivers from my computer" , I can see that there are two Broadcom 802.11n adapters, one from Broadcom itself and another from Microsoft. Whenever, Microsoft provided driver is updated, My windows10 is getting frozen.

Please help how to fix this issue?

I tried to completely unistall microsoft provided driver, But the checkbox "Delete the driver software for this device" is not appearing for microsoft provided driver. Hence, I can remove it completely from my laptop.

Thanks

:)

Dayabara, May 11, 2019
  2. WindowsOS Win User

This app can't run on this PC - Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter Wireless... doesnt work on this verion of Windows

Try the one from the Broadcom website listed for Windows 10. You may have to restart your computer after installation for it to take effect.

Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter Windows 10 - Wireless Drivers

WindowsOS, May 11, 2019
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Acer Switch 10 Broadcom 802.11abgn wireless SDIO cannot start after upgrading to Windows 10 Creator's edition.

Have you tried the latest driver?

I can find this:

http://www.driver-wireless.com/broadcom-802-11n...

Is the adapter hidden? Device manager>View>Hidden devices.

If so unhide & try to update the driver.

I hope this helps.

Time Lady, May 11, 2019
  4. zunami Win User

windows 10 getting frozen while using Microsoft provided Broadcom 802.11n network adapter

Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter

hi,

My asus t200 transformer book has the Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter.
    Recently, my PC started having serious issues with connecting to public wifi.
    Everytime I try, my PC says my wireless adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related issues, and the wireless function shuts down entirely.

Restarting, enabling and disabling and so forth doesn't solve the problem, only a full uninstall of the device and a clean install of most recent drivers fixes the issue, until next time I try connecting to a public wifi.

My Asus runs window 10 64bit.

Any ideas?

zunami, May 11, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 getting frozen while using Microsoft provided Broadcom 802.11n network adapter - Similar Threads - getting frozen while

2. Broadcom network adapter not functioning properly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Broadcom network adapter not functioning properly.: I was having couple of problems with my pc which I had mentioned them all in my previous question that I had asked, can you please check that all, after that only try to answer my question, I will provide the link just below of this line. my previous question where I had...
  3. Broadcom 802.11g network adapter - Better/latest adapter?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadcom 802.11g network adapter - Better/latest adapter?: Hello, My old laptop has this wireless LAN adapter which I want to replace with a better/latest receiver supporting latest protocol. Kindly suggest me great products. Also, should I go with a combo Wireless LAN/Bluetooth receiver instead?...
  4. Windows 10 and Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter broadcom bcmwl63a chipset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter broadcom bcmwl63a chipset: Had issues with broadcom bcmwl63a on Windows 10 as reported with many people The issue was after a successful connection to my network that the connection dropped and was not since able to reconnect.. tried everything from reset to reinstall etc everything here:...
  5. problem with broadcom 802.11n network adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem with broadcom 802.11n network adapter: Hey guys, when problem with problem with broadcom 802.11n network adapter will be fixed??? I paid for windows 10, and now my PC cant use internet because u do updates, that destroy good device drivers!!! if problem not resolved soon! i will create actions against you!!! I...
  6. Windows 10 and Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter: Hi, I've been having an issue with my laptop. It crashes twice, three times a day with a problem I posted below. I tried to rollback the driver, updated, rolled back a few more times, but nothing changed. My internet is online for hours and then it goes offline, so I have...
  7. DWA-123 11n Adapter not supported in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DWA-123 11n Adapter not supported in windows 10: i have a wireless adapter. name-DWA-123 11n Adapter. it's not supported in windows 10. what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dwa-123-11n-adapter-not-supported-in-windows-10/8d0cd9d0-5a2c-4b94-a97e-811c4dbd1e97
  8. Broadcom network adapter 802.11n

Broadcom network adapter 802.11n: Hello I am not having network issues but, when I run Macrium Reflect it says, "Click here to update the network adapter." It seems to sense my network adapter is not adequate to use a network if I were to choose to do so. Is this an indication my Windows 10 Pro has a...
  9. Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter

Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter: hi, My asus t200 transformer book has the Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter. Recently, my PC started having serious issues with connecting to public wifi. Everytime I try, my PC says my wireless adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related issues, and...
  10. Broadcom Network adapter keeps getting disabled by Win10

Broadcom Network adapter keeps getting disabled by Win10: I tried the upgrade from Win7 to Win10 and the upgrade went pretty smoothly. Everything seemed okay when it completed and I was using it for an hour or more. Then I went off to do some stuff and when I came back and the computer woke up I suddenly had no network connections...