Windows 10: Windows 10 getting into boot loop with different blue screen error messages and cannot...

Discus and support Windows 10 getting into boot loop with different blue screen error messages and cannot... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I updated my video card driver and also did a system update a week ago and today when I was running some program, my computer crashed with blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by severoe007, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 getting into boot loop with different blue screen error messages and cannot...

Hi,

I updated my video card driver and also did a system update a week ago and today when I was running some program, my computer crashed with blue screen and later on when I was trying to enter safe mode, it failed when trying to enter Recovery Environment with following kinds if

error messages:

page failt in non paged area

kmode execption not handled

system thread exception not hanndled

page failt in non paged area ntosext.sys

cannot sign in: system service exception

irql nont less or equal

kmode exception not handled

APC index mismatch

Finally the loop ends with a blue screen error code `0xc000021a` and the computer shut down automatically

Any idea for me to fix my PC ? Thx in advance

:)

severoe007, Mar 28, 2020

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Windows boot loop

Hi Ruth,

A boot loop may occur if there is a corruption in the system file components. It can also be caused by an incompatible driver installed on the device. To isolate your concern regarding the blue/green screen you're getting on your device, we'd like to ask
    the following:

• Which Insider build are you currently running on your device?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue like installing updates?
    • What steps have you done so far to resolve the problem?
    • Are you getting an error message? If yes, kindly provide us the exact error message so we can further check it for you.

In the meantime, you may follow the steps in this article on how to
    troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . This includes a guided walk-through to help you resolve issues related to blue screen errors.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kristoffer Abs, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

Windows 10 getting into boot loop with different blue screen error messages and cannot...

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 getting into boot loop with different blue screen error messages and cannot...

1. Windows 10 getting into boot loop with different blue screen error messages and cannot... - Similar Threads - getting boot loop

2. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop: I have Windows 10 and lately it's shutting down by itself while i'm on doing stuff on the computer. It doesn't seem to matter what i do, if i watch movies or if i'm on Word doing any work, it keeps shutting down several times a day. I always get a blue screen and different...
  3. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages: i keep getting the blue screen after a while when using my pc with different applications and games.i have attached my last two dmp files that i got the second one when i restarted the computer....
  4. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages: i keep getting the blue screen after a while when using my pc with different applications and games.i have attached my last two dmp files that i got the second one when i restarted the computer....
  5. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my PC windows 10

Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my PC windows 10: am including the Mini Dump file in this. Please help.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajiz8CH5IpVOgYkWYRMIvDweFmAuhg?e=G6KK1C https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-a-blue-screen-with-different-error/e39a696e-2dfb-4c43-8c45-062c71996bbf
  7. Blue Screen with different messages

Blue Screen with different messages: Hello I have been getting BSODs for a while now. They occur maybe once a week, the only thing that I can think of that might have caused this is my laptop battery needs to be replaced. But I always thought that plugging it in to its power adapter would have solved this. I...
  8. Different error messages in the blue screen

Different error messages in the blue screen: I'm having a problem with a new build pc. I get different messages on the bsod few times an hour. I tried everything from chckdsk, resetting windows, new windows install, rebuild the pc but it keeps happening. This is the mini dump...
  9. I keep getting a blue screen of death with different error messages

I keep getting a blue screen of death with different error messages: This has been happening for a few months now. Every 30 minutes I'll get a blue screen with an error that'll be different from the last one. There was unexpected store crash, system service exception, and one more that I can't remember the name of. I've tried resetting my...
  10. Blue screen error/boot looping

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen error/boot looping: Need help restoring my laptop, cant select a restore image now, tried to restore to an erlier date but it failed then locked me out of the image selection. Cant reset windows either, wont enter safe modes, also in command prompt, says my C: drive is reserved for some...