Windows 10: Windows 10 getting super easy uninstall option

Discus and support Windows 10 getting super easy uninstall option in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; While Microsoft no doubt wants each and every one of us to upgrade to Windows 10 and stay there, in practice we all need a way back. We do of course... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 getting super easy uninstall option

Read more: Windows 10 looks like it's getting a super easy uninstall option | Windows Central

See tutorial: Previous Version of Windows - Go Back in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

:)

Brink, Mar 17, 2015

2. How do I Uninstall Windows 10?

I found the answer!! click the link and it will tell you how to restore your previous version of windows and it was super easy! You do have to be in the 30 day window for this to work.

How to uninstall Windows 10 Technical Preview

It took me less time to uninstall 10 than it did to install and it worked perfectly.

kimber0309, Mar 17, 2015
  3. How to get rid of Windows 10

i KNOW A SUPER DUPER SPASTIC EASY SOLUTION

get rid of windows defender with this uninstaller just try it

Before You Download or Visit External Websites... • Raymond.CC

do it fast becuase now that i posted it windows will shove another quick (cough **** cough cough) update down ya' throat TO MAKE IT INEFFECTIVE

AppleMoore, Mar 17, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 getting super easy uninstall option

1. Windows 10 getting super easy uninstall option - Similar Threads - getting super easy

2. Is there an easy way to get Winget to uninstall MS Teams Personal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an easy way to get Winget to uninstall MS Teams Personal?: We're trying to use Winget a lot more as we transition to 11, this means uninstalling unwanted applications using their winget UID and we've hit a stumbling block with Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams Enterprise is set as Microsoft.Teams but so is the Personal Version which...
  3. Is there an easy way to get Winget to uninstall MS Teams Personal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an easy way to get Winget to uninstall MS Teams Personal?: We're trying to use Winget a lot more as we transition to 11, this means uninstalling unwanted applications using their winget UID and we've hit a stumbling block with Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams Enterprise is set as Microsoft.Teams but so is the Personal Version which...
  4. windows 11 super super slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 super super slow: I just bought a brand new PC.. I9 5.2 16 core / 32 gb ddr5 6000mhz / rtx3080 and its is slower than a rock on flat land. i don't understand this. this thing should be a beast. A beast that eats beasts. Why is this thing slower than my I7 with ddr4 2333 mhz?? i cant even...
  5. Windows 10 gets super buggy on regular basis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 gets super buggy on regular basis: Hi everyone, for the past few months I have been some issues with my Windows 10. When I'm using my machine, it sometimes works perfectly, and sometimes it suddenly gets super buggy. And it's not the whole system that hangs up or slows down. It's purely Windows 10. When it...
  6. Windows 10 KB4556799 no "uninstall option"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 KB4556799 no "uninstall option": After having this updated being installed automatically, I noticed some issues appearing, shortcuts on desktop not showing up correctly, along with a few other issues. Went to "Settings-->Updates-->Update history-->Uninstall Updates" but when i click this specific update,...
  7. Is Windows 10 Super Virus?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Windows 10 Super Virus?: I got this mail from Windows user and technician. "H!, I never thought that tech is the one that kills me, but Microsofts SUPERVIRUS Win 10 is about to do just that... I never had problems with high bloodpressure but before my kidneystoneoperation it was discovered...And...
  8. Easy Guide: How to Install and Uninstall Languages in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Easy Guide: How to Install and Uninstall Languages in Windows 10: This article shows you how to install different language in Windows 10 and set it as the default. The article also shows you how to uninstall the language if you need to. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in...
  9. Is it easy to get hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it easy to get hacked: I always have worry about my PC being hacked by someone I know, because he knows me pretty well , he is my big enemy and he is a good computer software programmer. I always want to install some kind of internet security or antivirus so as to reduce the risk of my PC being...
  10. Five super-easy IP traffic monitoring tools

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Five super-easy IP traffic monitoring tools: For system admins, one of the most important tasks is keeping an eye on the network. When things go bad in your world, a rogue ne'er-do-well could be the cause. Whether that malicious entity is a hacker, a compromised system, or a bad piece of hardware, it's essential to...