Windows 10: Windows 10 - Getting to Troubleshoot page before Login page

Discus and support Windows 10 - Getting to Troubleshoot page before Login page in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Dear Windows 10 Support experts, Thank you for reading this email. Is there a way to get to the Troubleshoot page before reaching the Login page? My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kalimoor, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Kalimoor Win User

Windows 10 - Getting to Troubleshoot page before Login page

Dear Windows 10 Support experts,

Thank you for reading this email. Is there a way to get to the Troubleshoot page before reaching the Login page?

My computer is experiencing an issue that when reaching the Login page, before I could click on the Power/Restart button, the computer immediately shows the Welcome text and the monitor becomes black as a lot of stuff is loading in the background, it seems the computer encounters brain dead.

Therefore, is there a key combination that I can press in order to get to the Troubleshoot page? I will need to completely reformat the computer.

Thank you!

Kevin

:)

Kalimoor, Sep 1, 2019
  2. ChanhCao Win User

Can't get passed at user login page!

Windows 10 - Getting to Troubleshoot page before Login page [​IMG]

Just downloaded window 10 and I can't get passed this page! It keeps on crashing when I try to press anything. It will reset and reload this page. *Confused

ChanhCao, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Custom login page

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Are you trying to customize your login in page?
    • Which software are you referring to?
    • What do you mean when you say "is there any online windows 10? (not download)"?
    Reply with the necessary information to help you troubleshoot the issue. I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Getting to Troubleshoot page before Login page - Similar Threads - Getting Troubleshoot page

2. Windows 10 troubleshooter does not show details get error message The XML page cannot be...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 troubleshooter does not show details get error message The XML page cannot be...: Running troubleshoot (various troubleshooters) on Windows 10 (using both Chrome/Edge) after running the troubleshooter the show details drop down gives error message - how do I fix this? The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet - Invalid...
  3. Login page keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login page keeps refreshing: Hi, I encountered this problem about a month ago and has happened every startup since. The login page continuously refreshes for about 2-3 mins and wont let me login. When it stops i can log in but recently found out that if i dont log in in time then it repeats the cycle...
  4. Bypass Welcome and Login pages

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bypass Welcome and Login pages: My first screen is just a picture with a date, on clicking, I then get a page telling me my password is incorrect. I can then click sign in options and select pin, enter correct username and pin and I am then let in. I have tried putting netplwiz in the cmd box and see that...
  5. Bypass Welcome and Login pages

in Windows 10 Support
    Bypass Welcome and Login pages: My first screen is just a picture with a date, on clicking, I then get a page telling me my password is incorrect. I can then click sign in options and select pin, enter correct username and pin and I am then let in. I have tried putting netplwiz in the cmd box and see that...
  6. windows 10 news page & search page ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 news page & search page ?: Is light & dark the only theme you have to choose from ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-news-page-search-page/1a4eb670-9658-49a0-8ad7-0a2ae5e758dc
  7. Login to home page

in Browsers and Email
    Login to home page: Ok trying to finish setup on this newer computer. I am running win 10. Here is the question. I turn the computer on and it comes on to desktop. I am using Goggle Chrome as the browser. The problem is it opens to the last page viewed instead of my home page Yahoo. the last...
  8. Constantly getting page not found

in Browsers and Email
    Constantly getting page not found: Hi, I have been on 10 for awhile now, did the free upgrade from 7 to 10 awhile back. But all of a sudden in the last few weeks i have been getting alot of page not founds. And to fix it temporarily i have to close everything down, reset my IE, run Ccleaner, clear my dns...
  9. change login page

in Windows 10 Customization
    change login page: Greetings How can I change the page where I insert my password? (the first page I see when windows 10 starts, I think it is called the login page) thanks 56213
  10. Can't get passed at user login page!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get passed at user login page!: [img] Just downloaded window 10 and I can't get passed this page! It keeps on crashing when I try to press anything. It will reset and reload this page. *Confused 26203