Windows 10: Windows 10 ghost bluetooth

Discus and support Windows 10 ghost bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hallo i have a strange problem. My pc dont have any bluetooth devices, but if i right click any file, i have a shortcut : send to bluetooth device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by boombastik, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Windows 10 ghost bluetooth

Hallo i have a strange problem.
    My pc dont have any bluetooth devices, but if i right click any file, i have a shortcut : send to bluetooth device.
    How it is possible?

Windows 10 ghost bluetooth [​IMG]

:)

boombastik, Nov 29, 2015

2. Bluetooth worked in 8.1 but not in 10 with Atheros driver. Nothing will pair. What are some possible problems or fixes?

I have a MSI Ghost Pro laptop, and I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1

All 3 of my bluetooth speakers paired fine with the windows 8.1 installation, but since I updated to windows 10, nothing works.

I tried restarting all bluetooth services, and setting them to automatic, as well as updating, and re-installing my Atheros driver. After working to no avail I tried the devices troubleshooter, which still did not work. After every attempt I also re-started
    my system.

Some details about my configuration:

Platform: MSI Ghost Pro GS60 running all updated Windows 10

Bluetooth Driver: Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0

Other Bluetooth Drivers also installed with the Atheros: Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator and Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator

Devices I am trying to pair: Airfi Matrix2 Headphones (Bluetooth 4.0) , Logitech UE Mobile Boombox (Bluetooth 3.0) , and Samsung Soundbar

Thank you very much for your help!

TheBurritoEater, Nov 29, 2015
  3. Windows 10 MOBILE not removing any previously paired bluetooth devices

Thanks Roy

I didn't want to hard reset but seems that was my only option.

I think my problem arose when I updated Lumnia 640 LTE from windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Bluetooth devices stored in memory must have just become ghost copies. All sorted now. Thanks again.

BenjaminAbbey, Nov 29, 2015
  4. Windows 10 ghost bluetooth

Because i dont have another desktop pc.
    Can Anyone without bluetooth device confirm if right click a file if he has a send to bluetoth device???

boombastik, Nov 29, 2015
  5. Dilberto Win User
    Windows 10 needs Bluetooth forced upon it. Go and get a cheap USB Bluetooth adapter and call it good...

Dilberto, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 ghost bluetooth

1. Windows 10 ghost bluetooth - Similar Threads - ghost bluetooth

2. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter: Every key on my laptop is functional except my “E” key. I’ve tried every YouTube tutorial and even taken out my key to clean. Is there way to fix this?...
  3. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter: Every key on my laptop is functional except my “E” key. I’ve tried every YouTube tutorial and even taken out my key to clean. Is there way to fix this?...
  4. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  6. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  7. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Ghost Work Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost Work Account: I used a work account on my computer for a previous employer, and I've since disconnected the account and set up a new work account on my computer. Everything works as it should until I try to enable the new Outlook. It immediately takes me to my previous employer's domain to...
  9. Ghost Work Account

Ghost Work Account: I used a work account on my computer for a previous employer, and I've since disconnected the account and set up a new work account on my computer. Everything works as it should until I try to enable the new Outlook. It immediately takes me to my previous employer's domain to...
  10. Why's my Bluetooth Driver Ghosted?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why's my Bluetooth Driver Ghosted?: I've looked everywhere but have found nothing on how to restore my bluetooth to its former glory. When I go on device manager everything (i mean everything btw) underneath the bluetooth section is greyed out and doesn't work. When I access the software devices, the only thing...