Windows 10: Windows 10 gives blank screen after installation on SSD

Discus and support Windows 10 gives blank screen after installation on SSD in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys I just installed Windows 10 on an SSD using a DVD. After the installation finishes, I get nothing but a black screen. I popped into BIOS to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Verizian, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Verizian Win User

Windows 10 gives blank screen after installation on SSD

Hey guys

I just installed Windows 10 on an SSD using a DVD. After the installation finishes, I get nothing but a black screen. I popped into BIOS to put the SSD first in the boot order, but even though it's first I have no changes.

So to clarify, BIOS loads fine, but after that I get nothing.

:)

Verizian, Nov 2, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 gives blank screen after installation on SSD

Installing windows 10 on advent 7201 laptop and SSD

I used macrium reflect, very easy to,use..

cloned from existing to new SSD, completed ok, but booting from the SSD gives me a slow flashing curser top left of a blank screen....

must St be missing something, as its definatelt recognised in the bios just won't boot from it...

As as I said earlier, I couldn't even clean install windows 10 to the SSD , as when it got to,the copying step it stuck at 0%

any any more ideas please

reddwarf4ever, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 gives blank screen after installation on SSD

1. Windows 10 gives blank screen after installation on SSD - Similar Threads - blank screen installation

2. install windows on a blank SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install windows on a blank SSD: Hello,I'm having problem installing windows 10 and 11 on a laptop that technically runs it with "windows on the go".when i try an installation, i have a message that says:"we couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one"i tried diskpart to re-format the ssdlis...
  3. install windows on a blank SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install windows on a blank SSD: Hello,I'm having problem installing windows 10 and 11 on a laptop that technically runs it with "windows on the go".when i try an installation, i have a message that says:"we couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one"i tried diskpart to re-format the ssdlis...
  4. install windows on a blank SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Pinterest.com is giving me a blank screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinterest.com is giving me a blank screen: When I try to go to pinterest.com I get a completely blank screen, nothing pops up. Doesn't matter which browser..... I've deleted the cache, and reinstalled the app... nothing but a blank page. I've reset wifi, etc... nothing is allowing me to visit pinterest.com I can pull...
  6. Pinterest.com is giving me a blank screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinterest.com is giving me a blank screen: When I try to go to pinterest.com I get a completely blank screen, nothing pops up. Doesn't matter which browser..... I've deleted the cache, and reinstalled the app... nothing but a blank page. I've reset wifi, etc... nothing is allowing me to visit pinterest.com I can pull...
  7. Windows blank restarting screen after install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows blank restarting screen after install: So I have just replaced my mobo, cpu and ram as my old lot wouldn't load up at all and the parts were starting to get out of date. Having downloaded Windows 64-bit installation media, placed it on a USB, selected the ssd I wanted it on and installed it on there. I have got...
  8. Windows Security gives a blank screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Security gives a blank screen: Hello, I have Windows 10 Home ver 1909 build: 18363.657 when I go Window Security and click on Open Window Security it opens a blank window. Also Virus and Threat protection has green check marks however clicking the Quick Scan does nothing. Real time protection is grayed...
  9. blank screen after installation win10

blank screen after installation win10: Can help for the solution for this. It is working fine with 8.1 windows Lenovo b540 all in one pc. after installing win10 screen came up ( installing 45 min) and gone screen blank. Switch on but boot up screen noting. 38038
  10. Sign-in Option screen is blank after Windows 10 install

Sign-in Option screen is blank after Windows 10 install: After the update, I have Windows 10 installed on my laptop. I was not asked to change my password to a pin. I thought this was odd, because that was the process with another laptop at work that I have successfully updated. Thinking nothing about it, I proceeded, and it looks...