Windows 10: Windows 10 gives BSOD on first boot after some time of shutdown

Discus and support Windows 10 gives BSOD on first boot after some time of shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; If it has been off for at least about an hour, it will give a bsod it always goes around one of those SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mcspkaput, Apr 11, 2019.

1. mcspkaput Win User

Windows 10 gives BSOD on first boot after some time of shutdown

If it has been off for at least about an hour, it will give a bsod

it always goes around one of those
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

SYSTEM THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED(NTFS.sys)

after the bsod, it just restarts and works fine

:)

mcspkaput, Apr 11, 2019

2. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Apr 11, 2019
  3. auggy Win User
    BSOD during boot every other time

The Event Logs did not show any evidence of BSODs so they may not even be recorded in the Event Viewer.

At this point I might suggest to try a clean boot, restart the computer a few times, and see if the same BSODs occur:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Follow the steps for Windows 8.1. Windows Key + S opens Search

auggy, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 gives BSOD on first boot after some time of shutdown - Similar Threads - BSOD boot shutdown

2. BSOD after first Boot 15-30minutes after

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after first Boot 15-30minutes after: Hello Community,i´m at the end of my knowledge. The following things I already tried:- Set up Win10 kompletely new- Run Memtest86, no Errors- Updated all drivers to the best of my knowledge- Fully updated windows- Fully updated Bios- .... im sure i forgot some things i...
  3. BSOD after first Boot 15-30minutes after

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after first Boot 15-30minutes after: Hello Community,i´m at the end of my knowledge. The following things I already tried:- Set up Win10 kompletely new- Run Memtest86, no Errors- Updated all drivers to the best of my knowledge- Fully updated windows- Fully updated Bios- .... im sure i forgot some things i...
  4. BSOD after first Boot 15-30minutes after

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Taking 10 mins on first time boot after sysprep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Taking 10 mins on first time boot after sysprep: Hello there hope everyone is doing good, i am trying to build an image by sysprep without using generalize option. I am facing issue in first boot from Hi to desktop exactly 10mins, i ran a countdown timer for more than 30 times now all same. I tried sfc scan, dism restore...
  6. Windows 10 Taking 10 mins on first time boot after sysprep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Taking 10 mins on first time boot after sysprep: Hello there hope everyone is doing good, i am trying to build an image by sysprep without using generalize option. I am facing issue in first boot from Hi to desktop exactly 10mins, i ran a countdown timer for more than 30 times now all same. I tried sfc scan, dism restore...
  7. Windows 10 Taking 10 mins on first time boot after sysprep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Won't boot first time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Won't boot first time: When I have the AMD FX9370 installed, my computer won't boot first time. Never does. I hold the power button until it shuts off and press it again for a 2nd boot with zero issues. When the FX8350 is installed it does boot first try. The board was an msi 970a G46 with an...
  9. windows 10 start menu freezing first time after boot.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 start menu freezing first time after boot.: I have windows 10 pro 1803. After every reboot of my PC the Start menu icons don't seem to work(Ions are little greyed out).They are clickable but they don't do any actions. This is solved if I close and open the Start menu again. Any permanent fix Note 1 : This doesn't...
  10. Windows 10 takes a long time to boot after unexpected shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 takes a long time to boot after unexpected shutdown: I have a laptop with a slightly damaged motherboard, which does not allow the laptop to derive power from the battery. Consequently, in case of a power shutdown, the laptop shuts down. The booting after this unexpected shutdown takes a very long time, during which the disk...