Windows 10: Windows 10 glitches - which is better, Windows 11 bypassing restrictions or Windows 10 Reset?

Discus and support Windows 10 glitches - which is better, Windows 11 bypassing restrictions or Windows 10 Reset? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Warning - This is going to be a long post. : I have Windows 10 OS build 19043.1645. I have had a glitch for about 2 years. I was using 2 Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marcy_8613, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Windows 10 glitches - which is better, Windows 11 bypassing restrictions or Windows 10 Reset?

Warning - This is going to be a long post. : I have Windows 10 OS build 19043.1645. I have had a glitch for about 2 years. I was using 2 Microsoft Office 365 accounts, one business and one personal. Somehow, the wires got crossed, and my computer locked me out. I had to get a computer person's help. He managed to get me into my computer and assigned a local password to unlock it. I have no idea how he did it except he went really backdoor and said if the last thing he did had not worked, he would have had to wipe the computer completely. At this point, he can't remember what he did.Once back

:)

Marcy_8613, Apr 17, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 17, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 17, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 glitches - which is better, Windows 11 bypassing restrictions or Windows 10 Reset?

Delta6326, Apr 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 glitches - which is better, Windows 11 bypassing restrictions or Windows 10 Reset?

1. Windows 10 glitches - which is better, Windows 11 bypassing restrictions or Windows 10 Reset? - Similar Threads - glitches better bypassing

2. Which is the better option install Windows 10 or reinstall 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is the better option install Windows 10 or reinstall 11?: My fingerpad is extremely sensitive on the laptop I got about 3 months ago with Windows 11. Gateway says I can't just install a new driver for fingerpad. I have to wipe the computer clean and reinstall windows. I backed up everything to Idrive. Other than the sensitive...
  3. Which is the better option install Windows 10 or reinstall 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which is the better option install Windows 10 or reinstall 11?: My fingerpad is extremely sensitive on the laptop I got about 3 months ago with Windows 11. Gateway says I can't just install a new driver for fingerpad. I have to wipe the computer clean and reinstall windows. I backed up everything to Idrive. Other than the sensitive...
  4. Which Windows is better?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Windows is better?: Hi, I got a Dell Latitude E5430, i got my laptop from my dad in 2020, but I did use it a little bit in 2019. I wanted to ask, that which windows is better, cuz in 2019, it was Windows 7 Pro 64bit, but now or since 2020, I have windows 10 latest.Specs: 4gb ramHdd 500gb but I...
  5. Which Windows is better?

Which Windows is better?: Hi, I got a Dell Latitude E5430, i got my laptop from my dad in 2020, but I did use it a little bit in 2019. I wanted to ask, that which windows is better, cuz in 2019, it was Windows 7 Pro 64bit, but now or since 2020, I have windows 10 latest.Specs: 4gb ramHdd 500gb but I...
  6. Windows 10 glitches - which is better, Windows 11 bypassing restrictions or Windows 10 Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 glitches - which is better, Windows 11 bypassing restrictions or Windows 10 Reset?: Warning - This is going to be a long post. : I have Windows 10 OS build 19043.1645. I have had a glitch for about 2 years. I was using 2 Microsoft Office 365 accounts, one business and one personal. Somehow, the wires got crossed, and my computer locked me out. I had to get a...
  7. Windows 10 glitches - which is better, Windows 11 bypassing restrictions or Windows 10 Reset?

Windows 10 glitches - which is better, Windows 11 bypassing restrictions or Windows 10 Reset?: Warning - This is going to be a long post. : I have Windows 10 OS build 19043.1645. I have had a glitch for about 2 years. I was using 2 Microsoft Office 365 accounts, one business and one personal. Somehow, the wires got crossed, and my computer locked me out. I had to get a...
  8. Bypass restrictions

Bypass restrictions: HiMy son belongs to my Microsoft family as a child. Every time he has to ask for time to use the pc for valid reasons before you start thinking I’m too strict . He has a Lenovo laptop Since yesterday he can access the laptop at any time of the day without approvals on that...
  9. Which is better Windows 10 Enterprise or pro?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which is better Windows 10 Enterprise or pro?: Just wanna know which one is better for computer performance OR which has better features, thanks. 53820
  10. Which is the better Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which is the better Windows?: Should i install WIN10 Home or WIN10 Pro 16761