Windows 10: Windows 10 GML Sticker

Discus and support Windows 10 GML Sticker in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any particular reason to keep this if a) I'm not planning to resell the device b) The windows key is already integrated into the BIOS / my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/H_A_L_, Sep 16, 2020.

1. /u/H_A_L_ Win User

Windows 10 GML Sticker

Is there any particular reason to keep this if

a) I'm not planning to resell the device

b) The windows key is already integrated into the BIOS / my Microsoft account?

submitted by /u/H_A_L_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/H_A_L_, Sep 16, 2020
  2. jrng Win User

Gml sticker

Recently i bought coa windows 10 but there is no gml sticker. Is that ok? I’m actually enquiry for business where we bought hp computers that does not comes with os but recently we were told to buy oem licenses for those hp computers that does not comes
    with os. The different between hp computers come with os and no os is the gml sticker.

3. RyoTakagi Win User
    Gml sticker

Hello, having the GML stickers won't do any harm, it exists just to let you know that you have the genuine version of Windows. The stickers are included when you buy a product that has Windows included from a manufacturer. On some Windows package, you
    are able to find the GML stickers, but not having them like I said before, is nothing.

Hope this helps!

RyoTakagi, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Windows 10 GML Sticker

Replacement of a damaged GML sticker

Hello,

If I find a GML sticker of pre-installed Windows peeled off and lost, can I ask a replacement of the sticker of the laptop manufacturer or Microsoft?

I know that the GML sticker has less importance, but want to keep it for a possible audit.

Tai-Wook Kim, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 GML Sticker

1. Windows 10 GML Sticker - Similar Threads - GML Sticker

2. Windows refuses to activate from a key on a genuine Microsoft Windows sticker.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows refuses to activate from a key on a genuine Microsoft Windows sticker.: [IMG]So I decided I need software for windows because they stopped making it for macOS. Reinstalled bootcamp windows. Took the old Windows 7 Pro key, used it on the installed, it all went good and I got my customization permissions. It was all good until I got the drivers....
  3. I have the tracking ID but the License Key is not visible in the Laptop sticker.

I have the tracking ID but the License Key is not visible in the Laptop sticker.: I have an old laptop but the licence sticker on the back is erased but only tracking ID is only available. How to recover the license key from the tracking ID.....
  4. Is this COA sticker design legit?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this COA sticker design legit?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jarh95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmp8bq/is_this_coa_sticker_design_legit/
  5. apply a sticker to a group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apply a sticker to a group: Hello, I created a perfect 3D shape. I wanted to make it evolve by perforating a cone, good. I created the group, ok. I wanted to associate a sticker with the group but it did not work because the cone was not taken into account by the sticker. how to do this. thank you so...
  6. Paint 3D sticker. Layered or overwriting?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D sticker. Layered or overwriting?: Is placing a sticker in a PNG to cover a face , permanent?. Does the sticker actually overwrite the pixels or is it a layer ? I need to post this picture online, but due to privacy laws i can not show some faces.. So i want to know if someone can then download this picture...
  7. Is The Photos Stickers On Photos App CopyRighted

Is The Photos Stickers On Photos App CopyRighted: Is The Photos Stickers On Photos App CopyRighted Can I use it on content for youtube? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-photos-stickers-on-photos-app-copyrighted/b190ccc9-43e2-4d5d-ab2a-e9eab3c47f01
  8. Installing Windows 10 pro on a computer with a Windows 7 Product Key sticker

Installing Windows 10 pro on a computer with a Windows 7 Product Key sticker: Hi All, I'm sorry if this has been asked a billion times already - I'm not sure if the situation has changed due to COVID-19. My Scenario : At my work place, there are a bunch of laptops and computer which have just been replaced - the majority of the old ones had Windows...
  9. Can't find Product key anywhere "worn out sticker" and no MSDM partition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find Product key anywhere "worn out sticker" and no MSDM partition: Hey guys my win 10 is not activated because the sticker on the back of the laptop is worn out and has no writing on it . I tried to extract the key using different methods "CMD, Some tiny softwares and even booted up on a live linux but i got no MSDM partition. Everything...
  10. Best way to find windows product key - no sticker / brought a pre-built rig 2 years ago.

Best way to find windows product key - no sticker / brought a pre-built rig 2 years ago.: I have contacted the place I brought the PC from mightyape.co.nz but I purchased the PC 1.5-2 years ago and a bit worried my details will not be found for my product key that they purchased for me. What are some ways to locate my product key - I know my product ID. I wish to...