Windows 10: Windows 10 goes to sleep automatically randomly

Discus and support Windows 10 goes to sleep automatically randomly in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 laptop or computer keeps going to sleep while using, here are a few things you need to take a look at to resolve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 12, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 goes to sleep automatically randomly

WinClub, Jan 12, 2019

2. Monitor goes to sleep randomly with windows 10 upgrade

Hi Jaro,

Since you've tried the troubleshooting above, let's proceed to the next troubleshooting steps to further identify the issue. Kindly follow these steps:

Let us know the result.

Raymond Ave, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    PC goes to sleep automatically.

Hi Hamza,

Conflicts with the power settings is one of the possible reasons why your computer goes to sleep automatically. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Meanwhile, you can try to run the Power troubleshooter. Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with your system's power settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel by right click on
      Start
      Button.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to follow the troubleshooting steps in this

thread
    that were provided by Aleksandr 10 and JanElliott_1969.

We're looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Ar Rom Win User

Windows 10 randomly suddenly goes to sleep even no such settings are made

Hi Lenny,

To address your concern regarding Windows 10 randomly going to sleep, kindly click this

link
    and follow the steps provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri on January 7, 2016.

Keep us posted with the result.

Ar Rom, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 goes to sleep automatically randomly - Similar Threads - goes sleep automatically

2. Computer randomly goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer randomly goes to sleep: I have Windows 10 on my desktop and it randomly goes to sleep in the middle of use. I have the setting set to never sleep but it still does it. Please help;ThanksRusty_F...
  3. Computer randomly goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly goes to sleep: I have Windows 10 on my desktop and it randomly goes to sleep in the middle of use. I have the setting set to never sleep but it still does it. Please help;ThanksRusty_F...
  4. Computer randomly goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 wakes up/goes to sleep randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 wakes up/goes to sleep randomly: I have an asus rog laptop with - ryzen 7 5800h CPU - nvidia rtx 3060 GPU - windows 10 latest OSI don't use it as a laptop, I have my tv smart 4k samsung connected to it through hdmi. It doesn't turn the tv off/on, but if the source is set to the pc, it sleeps/wakes up at...
  6. PC Goes To Sleep Automatically

PC Goes To Sleep Automatically: Hi, I need a little help with my pc. Recently I have been having a problem with my laptop going into sleep mode randomly even if I'm using it at the moment it happens. Sometimes it happens, once I turn it on, it doesn't happen anymore for a few minutes. But sometimes it goes...
  7. Laptop goes sleeping randomly

Laptop goes sleeping randomly: My laptop goes sleeping randomly 1. I observed that right before that happens, the Power-LED flashes in yellow color 5 fast flashes. Sometimes when the LEDs flash in that way, I move the mouse to prevent the PC to go to sleep and it appears to work. Because of that...
  8. System goes to sleep randomly

System goes to sleep randomly: System goes to sleep randomly hello.. my name is rohan I have a dell Vostro 3559 running on windows 10. a couple of months ago I upgraded my ram from 4 to 8 gb… due to some technical issue I had to change it with a new one... but from some days I am having a issue not...
  9. System goes to sleep randomly

System goes to sleep randomly: hello.. my name is rohan I have a dell Vostro 3559 running on windows 10. a couple of months ago I upgraded my ram from 4 to 8 gb… due to some technical issue I had to change it with a new one... but from some days I am having a issue not regarding to ram but with the...
  10. Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!!

Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!!: Hello friends .. i am using windows 10 since last two weeks..since installation i am facing this issue .. my pc goes into sleep mode without any reason..suppose i am working on anything ..like i am watching you tube videos or anything..suddenly my screen changes to black and...