Windows 10: Windows 10 goes to sleep automatically randomly

Discus and support Windows 10 goes to sleep automatically randomly in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 laptop or computer keeps going to sleep while using, here are a few things you need to take a look at to resolve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 12, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 goes to sleep automatically randomly

WinClub, Jan 12, 2019

2. Monitor goes to sleep randomly with windows 10 upgrade

Hi Jaro,

Since you've tried the troubleshooting above, let's proceed to the next troubleshooting steps to further identify the issue. Kindly follow these steps:

Let us know the result.

Raymond Ave, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    PC goes to sleep automatically.

Hi Hamza,

Conflicts with the power settings is one of the possible reasons why your computer goes to sleep automatically. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Meanwhile, you can try to run the Power troubleshooter. Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with your system's power settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel by right click on
      Start
      Button.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to follow the troubleshooting steps in this

thread
    that were provided by Aleksandr 10 and JanElliott_1969.

We're looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Ar Rom Win User

Windows 10 randomly suddenly goes to sleep even no such settings are made

Hi Lenny,

To address your concern regarding Windows 10 randomly going to sleep, kindly click this

link
    and follow the steps provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri on January 7, 2016.

Keep us posted with the result.

Ar Rom, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 goes to sleep automatically randomly - Similar Threads - goes sleep automatically

2. windows 10 goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 goes to sleep: Have all the settings for power and screen saver to NEVER. Just started recently to go to sleep every 10 minutes. Did this happen with the recent updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-goes-to-sleep/8a798d07-4d70-42e8-bb9d-b4c4734aa182
  3. Controller goes to sleep (WINDOWS 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Controller goes to sleep (WINDOWS 10): I have a question about the xbox one controller after so many times of turning on and it connecting to my labtop I've noticed it will continue blinking but will not reconnect at all I've had to to unpair and pair to get it to work again is there any buttons on the controller...
  4. Laptop goes to sleep mode while working randomly and continuously

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop goes to sleep mode while working randomly and continuously: Hi Team, I'm using Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series laptop. I've noticed that my laptop goes to sleep mode randomly even if its in use. I tried to login after a few seconds again it will go to sleep mode. I'm unable to work due to this issue. It was repeatedly happening....
  5. Windows 10 Still Goes to Sleep after random short intervals

Windows 10 Still Goes to Sleep after random short intervals: I posted a question about this before, and I reloaded windows, and I thought it solved the problem, it did not, and all it cost me was a lot of heartache after reloading windows. I thought maybe it was connected to the GEForce Graphics Updates, and sometimes it seems as it...
  6. Windows sleeping randomly

Windows sleeping randomly: Hi there, I've been having this issue on my dell vistro from last three days. It keeps sleeping randomly while I'm using it sometimes it shutdowns automatically. I have tried all the solutions available on the internet but they didn't work. Help me please :(...
  7. no automatic sleep

no automatic sleep: I have no automatic sleep. I ran a energy-report and a file "lmkdoigsvc.exe" is preventing it and I can not stop it via task manager. Details says it's a Microsoft product. Please help...
  8. Windows 10 never goes to sleep mode

Windows 10 never goes to sleep mode: Hi, I have a strange power settings problem with my Win 10. 1. If I set the time to sleep to anything except non "never", it goes to sleep mode after 2 mins if unattended, no matter if I have anything running in the background. 2. If I specify "System unattended sleep...
  9. Monitor goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor goes to sleep: I have gone into settings and set Scree to Never and Sleep to Never, so why is it doing this? I have even gone to Balanced which is selected and that is never also. What part of don't switch of does windows not understand? 120663
  10. Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!!

Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!!: Hello friends .. i am using windows 10 since last two weeks..since installation i am facing this issue .. my pc goes into sleep mode without any reason..suppose i am working on anything ..like i am watching you tube videos or anything..suddenly my screen changes to black and...