Windows 10: Windows 10 gone down

Discus and support Windows 10 gone down in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Need some advice right so basically my laptop was restarting from fresh and it froze and was like this for 2 hours so i nocked it off and restarted it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RebeccaMccleary, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 gone down

Need some advice right so basically my laptop was restarting from fresh and it froze and was like this for 2 hours so i nocked it off and restarted it and it came up with The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok to restart the computer then restart to installation but its not working everytime i press ok it reboots and comes up with the same message my man is going mental on me and idk what to do?

:)

RebeccaMccleary, Oct 19, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 gone down

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 gone down

1. Windows 10 gone down - Similar Threads - gone down

2. How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 - my settings button and my shut down buttons, together with my apps, have disappeared. How do I get them back?...
  3. How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 - my settings button and my shut down buttons, together with my apps, have disappeared. How do I get them back?...
  4. Website has gone down since Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website has gone down since Windows update: Hi there, Lots of people using Google Chrome on Windows devices are having to use incognito tabs in order to operate their accounts on our website practicehub.io since the most recent Windows update. Occasionally, disabling antivirus software has resolved the issue, but...
  5. Website has gone down since Windows update

Website has gone down since Windows update: Hi there, Lots of people using Google Chrome on Windows devices are having to use incognito tabs in order to operate their accounts on our website practicehub.io since the most recent Windows update. Occasionally, disabling antivirus software has resolved the issue, but...
  6. Website has gone down since Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Internet speeds gone down after new PC build

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet speeds gone down after new PC build: Yesterday I built a new pc changing most of the parts, but i kept the wifi card and gpu. Ever since I have built it, internet speeds have been way lower than usual. In my last build, epic games would download around 14mbps and steam around 40. Now, epic games wont even reach...
  8. Windows stopped working and shuts down when going on "sleep mode" or when I'm gone for 20...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stopped working and shuts down when going on "sleep mode" or when I'm gone for 20...: Hi, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xfffff80759eb1e70, 0xfffff80759e95f20, 0xfffff80754801ba5. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 44da6dbb-9ea1-482d-b406-9c8e145058f0.My computer keeps shutting...
  9. Windows stopped working and shuts down when going on "sleep mode" or when I'm gone for 20...

Windows stopped working and shuts down when going on "sleep mode" or when I'm gone for 20...: Hi, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xfffff80759eb1e70, 0xfffff80759e95f20, 0xfffff80754801ba5. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 44da6dbb-9ea1-482d-b406-9c8e145058f0.My computer keeps shutting...
  10. Windows stopped working and shuts down when going on "sleep mode" or when I'm gone for 20...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging