Windows 10: Windows 10 gone?

Discus and support Windows 10 gone? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Turned on my GF's computer and it kept booting into bios. Tried multiple things that i googled to resolve the issue but none worked. Decided to fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Adescendant, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 gone?

Turned on my GF's computer and it kept booting into bios. Tried multiple things that i googled to resolve the issue but none worked. Decided to fresh install windows 10 and the ssd was empty? I would think if something was on there it would say space used but it was 223gb free of 223?

It's her boot drive luckily and she has her stuff on hdd but how did this happen?

submitted by /u/Adescendant
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Adescendant, Jan 22, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 gone?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 gone?

1. Windows 10 gone? - Similar Threads - gone

2. Windows Update History Gone [Windows Server 2016]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update History Gone [Windows Server 2016]: Hi,What happened to Windows Update History used to list the updates installed. I can no longer find it. Update history in the Settings - Update and Security Windows Update section strangely shows "No updates installed"Guest OS: Windows Server 2016Looking forward to everyone...
  3. Windows Update History Gone [Windows Server 2016]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update History Gone [Windows Server 2016]: Hi,What happened to Windows Update History used to list the updates installed. I can no longer find it. Update history in the Settings - Update and Security Windows Update section strangely shows "No updates installed"Guest OS: Windows Server 2016Looking forward to everyone...
  4. Windows Update History Gone [Windows Server 2016]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Wifi gone after fresh windows install system will not update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi gone after fresh windows install system will not update: I have NEW MOBO B450mDS3H WiFi and new processor AMD ryzen 5500 brand new PC case and m.2 Samsung nvme 990 SSD that Windows is installed on and a new rtx 4060 ti. Basically replaced everything in my computer. But after a fresh install of windows WiFi no longer shows up in...
  6. Wifi gone after fresh windows install system will not update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi gone after fresh windows install system will not update: I have NEW MOBO B450mDS3H WiFi and new processor AMD ryzen 5500 brand new PC case and m.2 Samsung nvme 990 SSD that Windows is installed on and a new rtx 4060 ti. Basically replaced everything in my computer. But after a fresh install of windows WiFi no longer shows up in...
  7. Wifi gone after fresh windows install system will not update

8. My taskbar is just gone I tried every method and it’s not here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is just gone I tried every method and it’s not here: I tried via powershell and cod but it still won’t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-is-just-gone-i-tried-every-method-and/01c2a4ab-c9b3-4c35-adc9-0b274191341a
  9. My taskbar is just gone I tried every method and it’s not here

My taskbar is just gone I tried every method and it’s not here: I tried via powershell and cod but it still won’t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-is-just-gone-i-tried-every-method-and/01c2a4ab-c9b3-4c35-adc9-0b274191341a
  10. Unable to Start the Windows Security. The Security Center services is also gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Start the Windows Security. The Security Center services is also gone.: Hi,I think installed a virus in my computer and I am not able to remove it. There is this old game that I downloaded and install it in my computer. I followed the steps where I disabled the windows security and installed it in my computer.Then there is this popup command...