Windows 10: Windows 10 got automatically de-activated after the recent update

Discus and support Windows 10 got automatically de-activated after the recent update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently updated my Windows 10 Home version but after all the update process got completed when I checked the system properties it's showing that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by VasisthRoy, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Windows 10 got automatically de-activated after the recent update

I recently updated my Windows 10 Home version but after all the update process got completed when I checked the system properties it's showing that "windows is not activated" and "no product id".

I have a genuine Windows 10 which came pre installed with my laptop.

When I go to troubleshoot the above error I get the following message.

Windows 10 got automatically de-activated after the recent update 8801f6f6-5826-4c14-8047-0843ebaff1ad?upload=true.jpg

But even after I click on "Upgrade your edition of Windows" I am asked to restart my laptop but even after that the same problem exists.

:)

VasisthRoy, Aug 31, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 31, 2019
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Aug 31, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Windows 10 got automatically de-activated after the recent update

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Windows 10 got automatically de-activated after the recent update :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 got automatically de-activated after the recent update

1. Windows 10 got automatically de-activated after the recent update - Similar Threads - got automatically activated

2. Windows got de-activated after a BIOS update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows got de-activated after a BIOS update.: I recently updated my bios, and Windows have gotten de-activatedError message:"Windows have reported that your device hardware has changed. Error Code: 0xC0047211"Version: Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.2361...
  3. Windows got de-activated after a BIOS update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows got de-activated after a BIOS update.: I recently updated my bios, and Windows have gotten de-activatedError message:"Windows have reported that your device hardware has changed. Error Code: 0xC0047211"Version: Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.2361...
  4. Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update: For 2 years no issues and now unable to activate window 11 with Error 0XC004F213 . Troubleshooter unable to solve. And can't locate activation key which was in the packaging. I was able to find this: Software licensing service version: 100.22621.1555Name: WindowsR, Enterprise...
  5. Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update

Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update: For 2 years no issues and now unable to activate window 11 with Error 0XC004F213 . Troubleshooter unable to solve. And can't locate activation key which was in the packaging. I was able to find this: Software licensing service version: 100.22621.1555Name: WindowsR, Enterprise...
  6. de activation after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    de activation after update: I got my computer updated yesterday and now it says that it is not activated. I went to settings mention that im running a non genuine Windows product. I havent change anything and I dont want to pay for license again. I have this computer for 2 years now and I purchased it...
  7. de activation after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    de activation after update: I got my computer updated yesterday and now it says that it is not activated. I went to settings mention that im running a non genuine Windows product. I havent change anything and I dont want to pay for license again. I have this computer for 2 years now and I purchased it...
  8. de activation after update

9. Windows 10 asking to be activated after the most recent update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 asking to be activated after the most recent update.: After the recent Update for windows 10 , my computer now says that I have to activate windows all of the sudden where I never had the issue for I have a legal version of windows 10. Please help me resolve this issue for I am not paying for another product key if I have the...
  10. Automatic Restarts After Recent Updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic Restarts After Recent Updates: Since the updates (apparently released or at least installed yesterday evening 8PM PA time), my computer automatically restarts once every hour or so. What is strange is that this only occurs if I am watching a particular Streaming Service (Disney Plus) on Chrome. I thought...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 got deactivated

2. windows 10 got deactivated autom atically