Windows 10: Windows 10 got deactivated, windows home license but windows pro installed

Discus and support Windows 10 got deactivated, windows home license but windows pro installed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After troubleshooting it says I have a "windows 10 home single language digital license" instead of the pro. This was originally windows 8.1 and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dihar19, Dec 4, 2020.

1. dihar19 Win User

Windows 10 got deactivated, windows home license but windows pro installed

After troubleshooting it says I have a "windows 10 home single language digital license" instead of the pro. This was originally windows 8.1 and was updated to windows 10. A couple of months ago it was fine but around this week suddenly it got deactivated. I have the key for the windows 8.1 but it doesn't work.

If the only solution is to install windows home and delete all my files I'm honestly fine with that. but if there is a different way I would like to try that method first. I have already transferred my files to an external device

help?

Windows 10 got deactivated, windows home license but windows pro installed 491e7526-57e4-4d24-937e-e5abbe2f0ffb?upload=true.png

:)

dihar19, Dec 4, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 got deactivated, windows home license but windows pro installed - Similar Threads - got deactivated home

2. Windows 10 home / Pro Licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home / Pro Licensing: Hi, Someone in my department has accidentally bought 5 devices with Windows 10 Home on instead of Windows 10 Pro. Are we able to re-image the devices with Windows 10 Pro and then license them using our KMS host and GVLK instead of having to buy a new Windows 10 Pro license...
  3. Windows 10 home / Pro Licensing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home / Pro Licensing: Hi, Someone in my department has accidentally bought 5 devices with Windows 10 Home on instead of Windows 10 Pro. Are we able to re-image the devices with Windows 10 Pro and then license them using our KMS host and GVLK instead of having to buy a new Windows 10 Pro license...
  4. My Windows 10 Home License got deactivated after a resetting the computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows 10 Home License got deactivated after a resetting the computer: My computer already had Windows 10 Home, but the license got deactivated after a couple of months, I assumed it was a non-genuine copy or something different and I bought a license literally done today {November 6, 2020}, I entered the key and it removed the watermark and...
  5. Windows 10 Pro got deactivated for no apparent reason.

Windows 10 Pro got deactivated for no apparent reason.: Hello. I bought a PC from a store with Windows 10 Pro installed. It worked fine for 6 months. Today when I started it, it gave me a watermark message that Windows is not activated. I tried troubleshooting but that did not help. It asks me to contact the administrator, but...
  6. Windows 10 Home digital license, but Windows 10 Pro installed

Windows 10 Home digital license, but Windows 10 Pro installed: Hello, I previously had Windows 10 Pro installed and activated in my laptop but I didn't use it for a few months. Recently, I decided to use it again and some updates were installed. After the updates finished, I noticed that Windows wasn't activated. When I try to...
  7. My Windows 10 Home got deactivated

My Windows 10 Home got deactivated: [ATTACH] A few weeks ago, I suddenly noticed that my windows got deactivated (after an update probably). I tried some solutions found on the internet but it didn't help. In addition, the error message I am getting is not in the list of error messages provided by Microsoft....
  8. Windows 10 deactivated even though I got Windows 10 Pro license from being in the Windows...

Windows 10 deactivated even though I got Windows 10 Pro license from being in the Windows...: "If you install the latest Windows 10 preview (build 10130) on a machine and use a Microsoft Account that's registered for the Windows Insider program then you'll get the final version of Windows 10 free. "...
  9. Windows 10 Pro deactivated and reverted to Home license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro deactivated and reverted to Home license: I have been using Windows 10 Pro since release, upgraded from a Windows 8.1 Pro retail license (I believe I still have the original packaging somewhere). Today an "Activate Windows" notice popped up on my screen, and the activation troubleshooter informs me that I have a...
  10. Windows 10 got deactivated

Windows 10 got deactivated: I am a Windows 10 Insider for a long time. Today, Windows tells me I am *not activated*. Why after all this time? What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-got-deactivated/e8287cb1-b3b0-4b77-a994-51e79095b21a"