Windows 10: Windows 10 got rid of the Homegroup

Discus and support Windows 10 got rid of the Homegroup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently installed upgrades to Win 10. I've look at every post but I can not share files between Win 10 and Win 7 computers. I know they got rid of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarioCodispoti, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Windows 10 got rid of the Homegroup

I recently installed upgrades to Win 10. I've look at every post but I can not share files between Win 10 and Win 7 computers. I know they got rid of the Homegroup. Help !!

:)

MarioCodispoti, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 got rid of the Homegroup

Delta6326, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 got rid of the Homegroup

1. Windows 10 got rid of the Homegroup - Similar Threads - got rid Homegroup

2. Windows 10 and HomeGroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and HomeGroup: Hi - I have a home network of both wired and wireless devices and we share files on a regular basis. Before Windows 10, we used a HomeGroup, and whatever permissions that allowed came over when we upgraded to Win 10, so all worked great until I replaced one computer on the...
  3. Homegroup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Homegroup in Windows 10: I have just changed my desktop to windows 10. I had two other laptops set up in a homegroup with my old windows 7 system and now I can't access these from my desktop and my printer will not work when I send from my laptops. Any ideas?...
  4. Homegroup in 10 window

Homegroup in 10 window: I make to creation homegroup in 10 window , try do it and I dont understand how to do with the code for use another pc to access the homegroup , how do i fix to make first homegroup and the code of password for another pc use into homegroup ? where do i get how step to step...
  5. Homegroup in 10 window

in Windows 10 Support
    Homegroup in 10 window: I make to creation homegroup in 10 window , try do it and I dont understand how to do with the code for use another pc to access the homegroup , how do i fix to make first homegroup and the code of password for another pc use into homegroup ? where do i get how step to step...
  6. Homegroup and Windows 10

Homegroup and Windows 10: I have Homegroup network and one windows-10 computer. Question 1) Has Microsoft announced a standard method to connect Windows-10 to Homegroup network? Is Microsoft working this issue or ignoring it? Question 2) I am using Dropbox to connect Windows-10 to computers on...
  7. Windows 10 Homegroup

Windows 10 Homegroup: How do I get to my Homegroup in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-homegroup/13269ef9-240e-4410-b5d7-937285b38ef2
  8. Windows 10 Homegroup ?

Windows 10 Homegroup ?: Have they removed this feature? My main computer is still Windows 7, and running the main homegroup. Just curious. 10139
  9. Windows 10 Homegroup

Windows 10 Homegroup: Trying to connect my laptop to my PC. I can get the laptop to see the PC (Join Now is available). However when I join and put the password in it goes on for several minutes trying to connect and then says the homegroup is no longer available (which it is). Here's the rub:...
  10. Join Homegroup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Join Homegroup in Windows 10: How to: Join Homegroup in Windows 10 [img] Information A Homegroup makes it easy to share pictures, music, documents, videos, and printers with other Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 computers on your local home network. You can also stream media to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 gets rid of homegroups

2. windows 10 get rid of homegroup?