Windows 10: Windows 10 got stuck loading circle booting and no loading in safe mode.

Discus and support Windows 10 got stuck loading circle booting and no loading in safe mode. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was going to open a laptop at the end of your online semester exam, but after booting, the loading circle took a long time, and went straight to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WeliamYonatan, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 got stuck loading circle booting and no loading in safe mode.

I was going to open a laptop at the end of your online semester exam, but after booting, the loading circle took a long time, and went straight to the black screen. I want to go into safe mode instead there is no loading spinning and continue to display the ASUS logo. And I finished it until check C stage 1 & 2, but it still didn't work. Until the hard boot is the same.

Preview:

Windows 10 got stuck loading circle booting and no loading in safe mode. [​IMG]

:)

WeliamYonatan, Jun 2, 2020

2. Windows loading circles not appearing

Hello,

I understand that the loading circles is not appearing while the Windows loads but the Windows loads normally.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing any issues in Windows after it loads?
    • Did this happen after any recent updates installed?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 2, 2020
  3. 2TwOs Win User
    Windows 10. Stuck loading in safe mode!!! The cursor just loading.

Im in safe mode and im stuck. I cannot acess menu its just loading. What to do?

2TwOs, Jun 2, 2020
  4. ribseey Win User

Windows 10 got stuck loading circle booting and no loading in safe mode.

Windows 10 keep loading while booting

My Lenovo laptop was taking so long for shutting down then i press the power button to hard shutdown. But after that when i want to start my laptop, after the lenovo logo, it keeps loading. The booting process stuck in black screen with loading circle.
    I try to hard shutdown it several time to get into safe mode but it always stuck like that. Please help.

ribseey, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 got stuck loading circle booting and no loading in safe mode.

1. Windows 10 got stuck loading circle booting and no loading in safe mode. - Similar Threads - got stuck loading

2. Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.: My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery but it says "please wait" and then after some time it fails to start and keeps restarting. The same thing happens when it says...
  3. Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.: My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery but it says "please wait" and then after some time it fails to start and keeps restarting. The same thing happens when it says...
  4. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  5. Safe mode wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe mode wont load: Ok so i tried to fully reset my pc, and when i turned it back on, my profile was still there. i tried to log in but it said “The ProfSvc service failed the sign in, user profile cannot be loaded”then i loaded into safe mode… multiple times because when i put in the password,...
  6. Safe mode wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Safe mode wont load: Ok so i tried to fully reset my pc, and when i turned it back on, my profile was still there. i tried to log in but it said “The ProfSvc service failed the sign in, user profile cannot be loaded”then i loaded into safe mode… multiple times because when i put in the password,...
  7. Windows 10 Stuck On Black Screen Loading Circle Boot Loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuck On Black Screen Loading Circle Boot Loop.: my computer has been loading an hour now. and i've power offed this pc for 6 times now. and im still stuck in this screen. black screen with a loading circle. and i haven't gone pass the sign in screen. help would be very appreciated. also my pc was running before this...
  8. Stuck on Windows Boot Loading Circle + Random Screen Crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on Windows Boot Loading Circle + Random Screen Crash: Hey all! So basically, sometimes when I boot my computer up I get stuck. The spinning circle stops spinning midway and I'm stuck. The only solution I've found online for this is removing my mouse, keyboard and usb microphone, then I load up normally. The other thing is a...
  9. Can't boot in (loading circle freezes)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't boot in (loading circle freezes): I can't login info my PC because this loading circle is stuck. It got stuck before as well but I was able to fix it by going in safe mode and restarting. But this time I can't fix it this way. What could be the cause of it. I don't remember installing or updating any drivers...
  10. Windows 10. Stuck loading in safe mode!!! The cursor just loading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10. Stuck loading in safe mode!!! The cursor just loading.: Im in safe mode and im stuck. I cannot acess menu its just loading. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-loading-in-safe-mode-the-cursor/64e78d60-5806-4cd3-ab6a-6176dab14502