Windows 10: Windows 10 got suddenly deactivated

Discus and support Windows 10 got suddenly deactivated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Bought PC with official product key 2 months ago. windows 10 and office 365 activated and working fine. An error appeared in office. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bhmsaad, Aug 30, 2019.

1. bhmsaad Win User

Windows 10 got suddenly deactivated

Bought PC with official product key 2 months ago.

windows 10 and office 365 activated and working fine.

An error appeared in office.

I tried to repair then reinstall office 365 with no success.

after many tries , i got a message that the windows was not activated. I don't have the product key as windows was originally activated.

Windows 10 got suddenly deactivated 1b4171f9-5dfa-42ee-a18d-d42fb97937f0?upload=true.png

:)

bhmsaad, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Windows 10 got suddenly deactivated

Anonymouseatme, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 got suddenly deactivated

1. Windows 10 got suddenly deactivated - Similar Threads - got suddenly deactivated

2. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows got Deactivated: Logged on my organization email here on my personal pc, I removed it now, and I'm still getting the "managed by your organization" on my settings, and my windows got deactivated as well....
  3. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows got Deactivated: Logged on my organization email here on my personal pc, I removed it now, and I'm still getting the "managed by your organization" on my settings, and my windows got deactivated as well....
  4. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 suddenly deactivated

windows 10 suddenly deactivated: All of a sudden after 3 years my computer is requesting that I did not activate windows and it doesnt allow me to change my background and other stuff. I restarted my pc and it said loading windows or something and when I logged in and the watermark is gone but it still says...
  6. Windows 10 suddenly got deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly got deactivated: Hi, I got this Asus ROG GL502VM gaming laptop for more than 3 years. And it was doing fine. I upgraded to a newer model and I have given this laptop to my son. But today, I just found out that the Windows 10 that came with it suddenly got deactivated. So I contacted...
  7. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly deactivated: Hi, I bought a new desktop computer. Before I had a computer, I used a laptop, this laptop had Windows 10 already on it. Activated. But then, when I tried to combine my laptop's SSD with my desktop's HDD, Windows was suddenly deactivated. Even though, I only...
  8. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly deactivated: Same issue started today as was reported on November 8th, 2018. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-suddenly-deactivated/fe9a4ecf-2e2a-491d-a43e-b010c316d1c4...
  9. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly deactivated: Hi, There is an ongoing issue about Windows 10 suddenly shown as deactivated. The affected users need not to do anything as it is a known issue. Here is what was told by Microsoft Chat support: Microsoft has just released an Emerging issue announcement about current...
  10. Windows 10 got deactivated

Windows 10 got deactivated: I am a Windows 10 Insider for a long time. Today, Windows tells me I am *not activated*. Why after all this time? What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-got-deactivated/e8287cb1-b3b0-4b77-a994-51e79095b21a"