Windows 10: Windows 10 GPO for wireless SSO with hello

Discus and support Windows 10 GPO for wireless SSO with hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello all, I am currently setting up a GPO to perform wireless logon before the user logs into the computer and I came across the following issue.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Kevin pm, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Kevin pm Win User

Windows 10 GPO for wireless SSO with hello

Hello all,

I am currently setting up a GPO to perform wireless logon before the user logs into the computer and I came across the following issue.

Some of our windows users are using hello for logging into the computer (most of them via fingerprint). However, if I enable SSO for the wireless network, they cannot achieve wireless connectivity by using the fingerprint as a means of logging in. They need to use the username/password to have the "single sign on experience"

I wonder if any of you have seen this issue before and know how to troubleshoot this

Thank you in advance

:)

Kevin pm, Apr 4, 2019

2. Wireless Network 802.11 GPO - Windows failed to apply Wireless Setting

I've created a GPO which is supposed to apply specific wireless network settings. Here is what the settings are supposed to do.

Enable SSO
    Automatically use my windows credentials to connect..
    Connect to the WiFi before login with a 20 second delay (waiting for network)
    Uses MSChapV2-PEAP as encryption method
    uses radius also

This works fine and applies with no issues to a Windows 7 Enterprise machine, however on Windows 10 Enterprise the following occurs.

"Windows failed to apply the Wireless Group Policy settings." Wireless Group Policy settings might have its own log file. Please click on the "more information" link.

So.. the more information link in event viewer doesn't provide any solution or actually any useful information.

Any thoughts?

xerxes2985, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Windows 10 GPO for wireless SSO with hello :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Windows 10 GPO for wireless SSO with hello

Windows Phone 7.5 SSO Cookie

Hello

I am using a webpage on my computer that uses SSO Cookies.

Now I neet to access on my Nokia mobile Phone with Windows Phone 7.5.

It says that I need to activate SSO cookies, but how?

In IE settings on the Phone cookies is already allowed?

Thanks

HelgeRasbo, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 GPO for wireless SSO with hello

1. Windows 10 GPO for wireless SSO with hello - Similar Threads - GPO wireless SSO

2. TEAP GPO on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TEAP GPO on Windows 10: Hello everyone, Let me explain my issue.I configured a GPO to apply 802.3x "settings" Computer Configuration, Policies, Windows Settings, Security Settings, Wired Network IEEE 802.3 Policies with "Microsoft: EAP-TEAP" as a Network Authentication method: Long story short:...
  3. TEAP GPO on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TEAP GPO on Windows 10: Hello everyone, Let me explain my issue.I configured a GPO to apply 802.3x "settings" Computer Configuration, Policies, Windows Settings, Security Settings, Wired Network IEEE 802.3 Policies with "Microsoft: EAP-TEAP" as a Network Authentication method: Long story short:...
  4. TEAP GPO on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Troubleshooting SSO with Windows Hello for Business in Hybrid Environment

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Troubleshooting SSO with Windows Hello for Business in Hybrid Environment: I have been trying to figure this one out for about a week now.Background: All devices are currently Azure AD Hybrid joined and most everyone is in the building/on the internal network.I have followed this guide and WHfB is set up and working: Hybrid Certificate Trust...
  6. Troubleshooting SSO with Windows Hello for Business in Hybrid Environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting SSO with Windows Hello for Business in Hybrid Environment: I have been trying to figure this one out for about a week now.Background: All devices are currently Azure AD Hybrid joined and most everyone is in the building/on the internal network.I have followed this guide and WHfB is set up and working: Hybrid Certificate Trust...
  7. Troubleshooting SSO with Windows Hello for Business in Hybrid Environment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. SSO

in Windows 10 Customization
    SSO: Hello, We currently utilize your program and were wondering if you have single sign on capabilities. Thanks, -Mark Perevozchikov from Quest Technology Management *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Wireless Network 802.11 GPO - Windows failed to apply Wireless Setting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Network 802.11 GPO - Windows failed to apply Wireless Setting: I've created a GPO which is supposed to apply specific wireless network settings. Here is what the settings are supposed to do. Enable SSO Automatically use my windows credentials to connect.. Connect to the WiFi before login with a 20 second delay (waiting for network)...
  10. Windows 10 GPO problem on 2012 DC- GPO Not Applying

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 GPO problem on 2012 DC- GPO Not Applying: I have a problem where I am pulling a GPO from a Windows 12 DC and it is not applying on the PC. If I run GPResults the correct GPO from the DC looks as if it is pulling. If I run Auditpol.exe /get /category I can see that nothing has applied as all of the audit settings...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpo for user sso

2. what is GPO/SSOs

3. gpo wifi windows 10

4. what is sso-pop-user,
  5. gpo for wifi windows 10,
  6. Windows 10 Wireless GPO