Windows 10: Windows 10 GPU Code 45

Discus and support Windows 10 GPU Code 45 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 1) Device Manager: not shown. I also have an Intel HD graphics driver, this is working obviously. 2) Show Hidden Devices: there is the GPU. 3)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShaneMartin6, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 GPU Code 45

1) Device Manager: not shown. I also have an Intel HD graphics driver, this is working obviously.

2) Show Hidden Devices: there is the GPU.

3) Driver is up to date according to the driver, the manufacturer and Windows Update. Although the Manufacturer Nvidia cannot recognize that I have their GPU at this date.

4) Uninstall, restart computer: It isn't even found in Hidden Devices now. Must System Restore to see it again in Hidden Devices.

Uninstall and uninstall driver, restart computer: Not found in Hidden Devices. Must System Restore

This began immediately following Windows Update. Happened about a month ago following an update and I uninstalled then restarted computer to have it functioning.

Now I have lost the use of subscription to gaming, I cannot function with the laptop's internal Intel graphics.

I have read this situation occurring to many people over many years. At this point what can I do? Yes BIOS is up to date.

:)

ShaneMartin6, Dec 1, 2019

2. Nvidia GPU Error Code 45

Hi Chris,

The error code you've received is only used to provide the status of the device. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you roll back to the older driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue. To do this, please follow the steps listed below:

• Press Windows Key + X then select Device Manager from the list.
    • Locate your graphics driver and double-click to open the Properties
      option.
    • Go to the Driver tab and click the Roll Back Driver button. Click
      OK.
    Let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

Eileen Gal, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Ken_Fox Win User
    Nvidia GPU Error Code 45

I have the same problem.

I did the steps, but it is still hidden in device manager and still has CODE 45.

Can you please help me..

I have aspire 5750G with NVIDIA Geforce GT 540m.

Thanks.

Ken_Fox, Dec 1, 2019
  4. XEL93 Win User

Windows 10 GPU Code 45

Nvidia GPU Error Code 45

Hello,

While I was watching a video on youtube earlier, I suddenly received a huge orange screen about a video failure. Upon my laptop restarting, I realized that my 960m was no longer recognized. I followed a couple of guides and uninstalled geforce and the drivers
    themselves before attempting to reinstall them. Each attempt fails and says that compatible software could not be found. I opened device manager and saw that the gpu was no longer listed. I then displayed hidden files and saw that the gpu is still there, just..
    hidden. Upon inspection it reads:

"Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)

To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer."

So I took a look inside and nothing seems out of place (I am no expert though). I updated the driver through device manager while viewing hidden and nothing has changed. My computer is still unable to find compatible software. What do I do? Thanks in advance.

XEL93, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 GPU Code 45

1. Windows 10 GPU Code 45 - Similar Threads - GPU Code

2. Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.: I now am seeing tons of BSOD failures. I reinstalled windows hoping this would fix the problem. I now see that it hasn't, so I present the following minidump. If anyone can deduce the point of failure from this info I will be forever in your debt....
  3. Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.: I now am seeing tons of BSOD failures. I reinstalled windows hoping this would fix the problem. I now see that it hasn't, so I present the following minidump. If anyone can deduce the point of failure from this info I will be forever in your debt....
  4. Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CODE 45 GPU error on nvidia mx 450

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CODE 45 GPU error on nvidia mx 450: I have the HP 15s with intel i5-1135G7 and Nvidia mx450, suddenly I started facing blue screen errors of video tdr failure and reinstalling a fresh copy of windows stopped that, however I started getting code 43 errors saying windows has stopped the gpu, I tried new drivers...
  6. CODE 45 GPU error on nvidia mx 450

CODE 45 GPU error on nvidia mx 450: I have the HP 15s with intel i5-1135G7 and Nvidia mx450, suddenly I started facing blue screen errors of video tdr failure and reinstalling a fresh copy of windows stopped that, however I started getting code 43 errors saying windows has stopped the gpu, I tried new drivers...
  7. Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11: Despite the GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q Design being recognized in the BIOS and listed in Device Manager, it does not appear in Task Manager. As a result, my system defaults to using the integrated IntelR UHD Graphics.In Device Manager, next to the driver, a Code 43...
  8. Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11

Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11: Despite the GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q Design being recognized in the BIOS and listed in Device Manager, it does not appear in Task Manager. As a result, my system defaults to using the integrated IntelR UHD Graphics.In Device Manager, next to the driver, a Code 43...
  9. Dedicated GPU not working on laptop CODE 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated GPU not working on laptop CODE 43: A few time ago i've realised that i lost a lot of performance. Then i've seen why. My dedicated GPU GTX 1650 was not working. I have an HP Pavilion 15-ec2017nq. So that's what I found and triedThe gpu is not seen in the control panel or in the graphics settings.The gpu is...
  10. Dedicated GPU not working on laptop CODE 43

Dedicated GPU not working on laptop CODE 43: A few time ago i've realised that i lost a lot of performance. Then i've seen why. My dedicated GPU GTX 1650 was not working. I have an HP Pavilion 15-ec2017nq. So that's what I found and triedThe gpu is not seen in the control panel or in the graphics settings.The gpu is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. code 45 windows 10 gpu