Windows 10: Windows 10 GPU driver

Discus and support Windows 10 GPU driver in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; So last time W10 updated my GPU driver it went and downloaded nvidia 432.00 driver. I remember reading somewhere on the web that if you update your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Mikey89, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Mikey89 Win User

Windows 10 GPU driver

So last time W10 updated my GPU driver it went and downloaded nvidia 432.00 driver.

I remember reading somewhere on the web that if you update your GPU drivers then W10 will just revert back to 432.00 driver.

Is this true ? Was this issue ever fixed in W10 ?

Also do i have to disable driver auto update for W10 from

control panel >> system >> advanced system settings >> hardware tab >> device installation settings

Should i select the "no" option before installing a new GPU driver ?

:)

Mikey89, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 20, 2020
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Naki Win User

Windows 10 GPU driver

Major BUG: GPU-Z causes Windows 10 PC to hard lock

I am a proud beta tester of GPU-Z! Also, I have suggested many features/new functions over the years, many of which were implemented by GPU-Z author. *Smile Windows 10 GPU driver :)
    So, I like GPU-Z and do not want to use anything else for this.

Could be not GPU-Z, in fact. Maybe a combination of those latest AMD Radeon drivers+my Windows 10 being Insider Preview.
    MY Windows 10 OS is the Insider Preview kind, maybe I should have mentioned that.

RE Core Temp, I have translated it into Bulgarian, and also suggested some new features, implemented by author (for Core Temp, just a few - less than those I suggested for GPU-Z). *Smile Windows 10 GPU driver :)
    So, likewise I like it and do not want to stop using it. *Wink Windows 10 GPU driver ;)

Thema:

Windows 10 GPU driver

1. Windows 10 GPU driver - Similar Threads - GPU driver

2. BSOD on m.2? Broken driver? Dying gpu help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on m.2? Broken driver? Dying gpu help please: Hello everyone I am having this weird problem on my computer and I am convinced it is a driver problem, let me explain. A couple days ago I made a post showing some weird red dots appearing on my screen, most users said the gpu is dying which I agreed to but one person...
  3. Colors became washed-out/dull after GPU driver reinstall.

Colors became washed-out/dull after GPU driver reinstall.: I have RTX 2060 GPU and after reinstalling graphics driver a couple times in an attempt to fix black screen issue, my screen colors became washed out... blacks aren't as dark as they were, and colors not as vibrant as before. Everything is dull, including games, desktop, etc....
  4. Please can someone help? I can either boot into Windows or have a GPU driver but not both.

Please can someone help? I can either boot into Windows or have a GPU driver but not both.: I believe the update yesterday has caused me some problems I can't fix, and my computer is massively important to me right now. Sorry for the lengthy post, or if this is in the wrong place... I won't be offended if it's deleted, but if it is, please could you point me at...
  5. Lenovo Intel GPU - drivers are stuck in 2017

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Lenovo Intel GPU - drivers are stuck in 2017: So I messed up with the drivers recently, and after having installed the default version from Microsoft (ver. 20.19.15.4474), now it's not recognized anymore by the Intel Driver Assistant (getting the error: Sorry, something went wrong while trying to scan.) I'm running the...
  6. Nvidia GPU but laptop also has INTEL GPU drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia GPU but laptop also has INTEL GPU drivers: New Dell laptop with Windows 10Pro. Laptop has an optional NVidia MX250 GPU. I installed that latest NV drivers. I also went into the Dell control manager system where it looked for updates for drivers. It updated A few drivers incl and update to BIOS but It also seemed to...
  7. anyone knows why windows is "updating" my GPU drivers to an older one when I literally just...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyone knows why windows is "updating" my GPU drivers to an older one when I literally just...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Yuunyaa8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gffqjb/anyone_knows_why_windows_is_updating_my_gpu/
  8. Intel GPU driver adds support for Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 News
    Intel GPU driver adds support for Windows 10 version 2004: Intel has finally released a new version of DCH graphics driver for Windows 10 with support for May 2020 Update (version 2004). Intel DCH graphics driver 27.20.100.8187 is now rolling out to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and newer, and the biggest highlight of the new...
  9. Driver verification failure in acpi.sys while connecting external GPU.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver verification failure in acpi.sys while connecting external GPU.: Hi, "An IRP dispatch handler for a PDO has deleted its device object, but the hardware has not been reported as missing in a bus relations query" So, been having some system stability issues. Specifically, my laptop an XPS 13 2-in-1 when connected to my external Razer...
  10. You can now easily update Intel GPU drivers on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    You can now easily update Intel GPU drivers on Windows 10: For OEM/PC manufacturer’s validation reasons, Intel’s GPU drivers refuse to install on some PCs running Windows 10. Fortunately, Intel says it has finally developed a solution that would let you update your Intel graphics drivers without approval from the PC manufacturer....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i unlocked cores and went back to 1 and now my gpu is messed up