Windows 10: Windows 10 Graphics bug or something

Discus and support Windows 10 Graphics bug or something in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have been having a super weird issue with my windows 10 version atm, got no idea how to really fix or prevent it but its kinda annoying or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Angelx1, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Angelx1 Win User

Windows 10 Graphics bug or something

So I have been having a super weird issue with my windows 10 version atm, got no idea how to really fix or prevent it but its kinda annoying or frustrating, sometimes when I am using Microsoft edge or just doing stuff on my pc, when I open start or something, I get these weird glitchy black and white boxes or something covering all the text and just about everything else,

Looks something like this on my update settings page for example

Windows 10 Graphics bug or something 39e6b9ab-ed81-43b9-a8ad-a4719d460eaf?upload=true.png

:)

Angelx1, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Graphics bug or something

Windows 10 graphics bug

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persist I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall display drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps:

Step 1: Uninstall the Display driver from Device Manager.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver.

• Press Windows Key + X and then click Device Manger.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the Microsoft Basic Display Adapters and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the prompt and restart the computer.
    Step 2: Install the Display driver in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

d. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Graphics bug or something

1. Windows 10 Graphics bug or something - Similar Threads - Graphics bug something

2. Windows Update bugged something

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Update bugged something: I ended my day yesterday, clicking update then shutdown. The next day when i got on the pc, it was broken. The screen had red and white lines running through and whenever the lines showed every time the computer was open the computer shut down, and then started again. It kept...
  3. Graphics bugs

Graphics bugs: I have this weird graphics bug of random coloured boxes flashing in and out all over everything I view on my pc trying to figure out what's causing it or stopping it from always coming back up, but dunno how to fix it?here I'm browsing the intel website to try check my drives...
  4. Graphics bug

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphics bug: Did an update on windows 10 for my graphics driver, afterwards the thing crashed and my pc randomly restarted with the Lock Screen and everything being fully zoomed in, I can’t change the resolution as its greyed out and perm locked, I got error code 32 on my driver, I tried...
  5. Graphic bug in Trackbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphic bug in Trackbar: I have noticed a visual glitch in one of the trackbar styles. Below is a screenshot of these styles: TBS_BOTTOM TBS_TOP TBS_BOTH [ATTACH] Notice that for TBS_BOTH the width of the slider is one pixel smaller than for the rest. Also the height could be one pixel larger...
  6. Graphics Setting Bugged

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics Setting Bugged: Both my Power Saving GPU and High Performance GPUs are the same when I try to change it for any app in the Graphics Settings. Is there a way to manually change this? Both my GPUs are up to date, they are installed, seen by the device manager. Customer support and AMD couldn't...
  7. Windows 10 Graphical Bug?

Windows 10 Graphical Bug?: Im on a windows 10 alienware laptop, and recently when I wake my computer from sleep mode, the graphical user interface is extremely distorted. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening and if there is a fix for it?...
  8. Graphics bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics bug: My computer has graphics issues and lags when playing installed games when it has good specs and should be playing games at high quality, I wasn't sure if it was a driver issue but I don't know much about that so I need help! Might be a problem with steam. Ive tried a...
  9. Graphics bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics bug: My computer has graphics issues and lags when playing installed games when it has good specs and should be playing games at high quality, I wasn't sure if it was a driver issue but I don't know much about that so I need help! Might be a problem with steam. Ive tried a...
  10. Window10 graphical bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Window10 graphical bug: I recently upgraded to windows10 and I am having a strange bug that I cant fix. Whenever I close a program, it stays open and turns into a blurry after image. Is this a known issue? Please help. Thanks 26602