Windows 10: Windows 10 Graphics issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Graphics issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there. I have a very irritating issue relating to my laptop's graphics. When the screen has a dark background, brightness decreases and when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IbrokhimBakhtiyorov, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Graphics issues

Hi there. I have a very irritating issue relating to my laptop's graphics. When the screen has a dark background, brightness decreases and when the screen has a light background, the brightness of my display increases. It's so annoying. So, here are some details:

Intel graphics driver 620

Nvidia Geforce MX 110

Windows 10 1909

I really need your help.

:)

IbrokhimBakhtiyorov, Mar 16, 2020

2. graphics card issue in Windows 10

Hi Harish,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

I would suggest you to follow the same steps above suggested by Jenith_James and select the previous operating system like
    Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 7 and install it
    and check if it helps.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    following the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver and select
      Update driver software.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the
    graphics card drivers and
    update and check.

Refer: How
    to install and update the drivers

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 16, 2020
  3. issue with graphics card on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

The issue might occur due to some corruption in the display adapters.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

Steps:

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the graphics card driver and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall device driver:

• Click Start, type Device Manager in the Start search box and hit ENTER.

• Click on Display Adapter and expand the same.

• Right-click on Display adapter
      and click on Uninstall button to uninstall the driver associated with the device.

• Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Also, download and install the latest display adapter drivers from the manufacturer website.

You can also refer the article below:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Graphics issues

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Graphics issues

1. Windows 10 Graphics issues - Similar Threads - Graphics issues

2. Windows Sandbox / RDP Distorted Graphics Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sandbox / RDP Distorted Graphics Issues: Hello!Since I've upgraded the GPU from GF 1660Ti to MSI 7900XTX I've seen that now there's some graphics issues when I'm trying to use the Windows Sandbox on my PC, or trying to remote connect for example, local RDP to my PC from the other device - smartphone, tablet, etc.....
  3. Windows Sandbox / RDP Distorted Graphics Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Sandbox / RDP Distorted Graphics Issues: Hello!Since I've upgraded the GPU from GF 1660Ti to MSI 7900XTX I've seen that now there's some graphics issues when I'm trying to use the Windows Sandbox on my PC, or trying to remote connect for example, local RDP to my PC from the other device - smartphone, tablet, etc.....
  4. I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...: i ever tried to disable my amd graphic card and my screen turn normal, white screen doesnt burn my eyes and its good. but i cant play anything that need too use graphic card, and all of the this seems lagging since i turned off my graphic card.some issues with screen:1. too...
  5. I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...

I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...: i ever tried to disable my amd graphic card and my screen turn normal, white screen doesnt burn my eyes and its good. but i cant play anything that need too use graphic card, and all of the this seems lagging since i turned off my graphic card.some issues with screen:1. too...
  6. Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?: Hello, i have this Acer laptop model AN515-57, i mostly use it for gaming and light video editing, but lately i noticed that the screen will occasionally glitch out like the image below, any possible ideas to why this keeps happening?...
  7. Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?

Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?: Hello, i have this Acer laptop model AN515-57, i mostly use it for gaming and light video editing, but lately i noticed that the screen will occasionally glitch out like the image below, any possible ideas to why this keeps happening?...
  8. Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver: Hello so I accidentally deleted my dx 11 Nvidia graphics thingy and I went to control panel went to recovery then I reset my pc and now it turns on lights on fans everything but when I turn my monitor on it goes in then cuts out and said no signal I’ve reseated the rams reset...
  9. Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver

Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver: Hello so I accidentally deleted my dx 11 Nvidia graphics thingy and I went to control panel went to recovery then I reset my pc and now it turns on lights on fans everything but when I turn my monitor on it goes in then cuts out and said no signal I’ve reseated the rams reset...
  10. Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware