Windows 10: Windows 10 - Green coloured icons meaning

Discus and support Windows 10 - Green coloured icons meaning in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, does anyone know what this green shade means? it is not always like this so I think this means something is not right or ? I had an update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HH1970, Oct 15, 2019.

1. HH1970 Win User

Windows 10 - Green coloured icons meaning

Hi, does anyone know what this green shade means? it is not always like this so I think this means something is not right or ? I had an update recently and since then it is like this.

Windows 10 - Green coloured icons meaning 08ef4cbb-422d-4e2b-97c5-abf7b89f36fc?upload=true.jpg

:)

HH1970, Oct 15, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Windows 10 - Green coloured icons meaning

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Green coloured icons meaning

1. Windows 10 - Green coloured icons meaning - Similar Threads - Green coloured icons

2. The colour yellow has been replaced with the colour green

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The colour yellow has been replaced with the colour green: Hello,Accouple of days ago, I noticed my colours were a bit "odd".Then I watched a Simpsons episode and everyone was now green instead of their normal yellow.I then tested other episodes of the Simpsons and they were all green. Not an issue with a corrupt/damaged video...
  3. The colour yellow has been replaced with the colour green

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The colour yellow has been replaced with the colour green: Hello,Accouple of days ago, I noticed my colours were a bit "odd".Then I watched a Simpsons episode and everyone was now green instead of their normal yellow.I then tested other episodes of the Simpsons and they were all green. Not an issue with a corrupt/damaged video...
  4. The colour yellow has been replaced with the colour green

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. colourful icons on windows 10 start menu

colourful icons on windows 10 start menu: How do I get the colourful icons on windows 10 start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colourful-icons-on-windows-10-start-menu/0bdb6d87-a9b4-4052-8b12-1371d27bca00
  6. The meaning of those small icons in the corners of desktop icons (arrow, green check,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The meaning of those small icons in the corners of desktop icons (arrow, green check,...: Today I uninstalled Norton 360 from my gaming pc because I wasn’t paying the subscription and was tired of the persistent popups. As soon as I did so, I noticed the icons on the bottom-left corner of every desktop icon had changed from the ‘normal’ blue arrow and square...
  7. Green screen and windows 10 colours

Green screen and windows 10 colours: I have spent hours trying to get rid of a green screen and to understand how Windows 10 colours work Is is to do with the graphics card NVIDIA? Just windows? My monitor, a Sony KD-48A9? Is there a book I can read that explains who it'll work? I use MS Flying sim 2020 and...
  8. coloured ios icons?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    coloured ios icons?: Hello are there free colored (app-)icons for download? If so where? mfg Toni ios icons in farbig?
  9. What is the meaning of the Green check marks ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the meaning of the Green check marks ?: This started a couple of days ago. Never had check marks in front of the drives before: [img] I Just checked my laptop which also has Win Pro, with all the same updates, it doesn't have the green check marks ? 150901
  10. What do the colours mean in 'Mail'

in Browsers and Email
    What do the colours mean in 'Mail': In 'Mail' (W10) every email has a coloured circle in the top left hand corner. Are the colours significant in any way? 103478