Windows 10: Windows 10 green status bar scrolls very slowly

Discus and support Windows 10 green status bar scrolls very slowly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 green status bar scrolls very slowly when I access, copy or move files such that I have to wait many minutes to continue. Not so in my 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RodBeukenkamp, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 green status bar scrolls very slowly

Windows 10 green status bar scrolls very slowly when I access, copy or move files such that I have to wait many minutes to continue.

Not so in my 10 yr old Windows 7 PC. WHY?

:)

RodBeukenkamp, Mar 28, 2020

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

Windows 10 green status bar scrolls very slowly tpu.png

anticlutch, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Green bar

Hi,

I realize that you are facing slow performance issue in your Windows 10 system. Let me assist you.

To assist you better, write back to us with the following information.

• When you say “I am getting a green bar across the top of all my windows”, are you referring to the loading green progress bar?

• What is the make and model of your system?

• Which build of Windows 10 is installed in your computer?

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting methods and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Delete Cache and Cookie from Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key + R key, type
      inetcpl.cpl and press Enter key.

• Click on Delete.

• Check the first four options and click on
      Delete option.

Step 2: Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all in the left panel.

• Find and click on Internet Explorer Performance.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to provide the screenshot of the issue you are facing.

Refer to the below link to attach screen shot in your post:

How to include a screenshot in your post

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Mar 28, 2020
  4. nir2014 Win User

Windows 10 green status bar scrolls very slowly

Green bar moves slowly every time I clic on "This PC"

Hi

I have Windows 10 1903 on my Laptop and it started showing this Green bar every time I click on "This PC" (as shown below)

I have Kaspersky Total security with latest updates and it shows no virus/malware nothing.

Windows 10 green status bar scrolls very slowly [​IMG]

Windows 10 green status bar scrolls very slowly [​IMG]

Please advise on how can I fix this..
    Thanks

nir2014, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 green status bar scrolls very slowly

1. Windows 10 green status bar scrolls very slowly - Similar Threads - green status bar

2. Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.: Imagine the following:You have a superfast PC with fresh M.2 drives. Every time you access a folder, you get a slow green explorer bar on top. It does not matter how many pictures or thumbnails there are in the folder, that green bar always appears. Go to Reddit and Quora;...
  3. Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.: Imagine the following:You have a superfast PC with fresh M.2 drives. Every time you access a folder, you get a slow green explorer bar on top. It does not matter how many pictures or thumbnails there are in the folder, that green bar always appears. Go to Reddit and Quora;...
  4. Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disable the green Status online icon in the file explorer status bar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable the green Status online icon in the file explorer status bar?: I have inadvertently activated this green "Status online" icon in the Windows 10 20H2 file explorer status bar. This icon appears only for one Synology NAS directory. [img] I don't need any online indicator or functionality. Where can I disable/stop this function? 173555
  6. Disable the green Status online icon in the file explorer status bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable the green Status online icon in the file explorer status bar?: I have inadvertently activated this green "Status online" icon in the Windows 10 20H2 file explorer status bar. This icon appears only for one Synology NAS directory. [img] I don't need any online indicator or functionality. Where can I disable/stop this function? 173555
  7. Windows 10 working very slowly

Windows 10 working very slowly: HELLO I AM A USER OF WINDOWS 10 BUT FROM LAST SOME MOTHS WHENEVER I START THE COMPUTER AND THE DESKTOP SCREEN APPEARS THE COMPUTER IS HANGED FOR ATLEST 15 MINUTES. I KEEP PRESSING KEYS BUT NO RESPONSE. I RIGHT CLICK THE MOUSE TO REFRESH BUT IT KEEPS LOADING ..... AND...
  8. windows 10 responding very slowly

windows 10 responding very slowly: hello i am a user of windows 10. but from last 4-5 months all the apps in the computer takes too long to respond. whenever i open the notifications tab it takes almost 9-10 seconds to open and work completely without hanging. i have also updated my computer to latest...
  9. Windows 10 is running very slowly.

Windows 10 is running very slowly.: HOw do I speed up Window s 10? Are there files I need to remove? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-running-very-slowly/2ab1c823-577b-4d2b-be05-e8ec6b9ddde2
  10. Windows explorer very slow (green bar)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows explorer very slow (green bar): My windows explorer used to be very fast. Then I tried to decompress a zip file, and cancel it. Now it is very slow. symptoms: -When I press (Windows)+E nothing happens until some minutes later (before it opened winosw explorer instantly) -when explorer is open I...