Windows 10: Windows 10 - Grey block on right side of screen

Discus and support Windows 10 - Grey block on right side of screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! So, for a few days now, I've had the right side of my screen, grey. And I can't figure out how to get rid of it. It's just a translucent grey... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PepsiColaFaulk, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 - Grey block on right side of screen

Hello!

So, for a few days now, I've had the right side of my screen, grey. And I can't figure out how to get rid of it. It's just a translucent grey block, that turns the right side of my screen grey. Please help.

Thanks!

- Ryan.

PICTURE: https://imgur.com/gallery/lsW0RD9

:)

PepsiColaFaulk, Aug 20, 2018
  2. johnei Win User

block sender option greyed out in WIndows live mail

I use WIndows live mail in Windows 10. In the past right-clicking on a mail message in the junk folder gives a list of options including 'block sender' and 'block senders domain'.

Recently these options have been 'greyed out' and are therefore not available. Has anyone else had this problem?

johnei, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Flowcoat Win User

Windows 10 - Grey block on right side of screen

Windows 10 Windows Installer (msiserver) greyed out

I have tried to un-grey the properties in Windows Installer which is continually showing as 'running' but nothing is being installed. When I do try and update I get the 'another installation is happening' error message. It's set to manual. I've clicked
    on 'more actions' and it is still greyed out. Any other suggestions as at the moment I can't update anything.

Flowcoat, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 - Grey block on right side of screen

1. Windows 10 - Grey block on right side of screen - Similar Threads - Grey block right

2. Unable to click right side of my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to click right side of my screen: After start-up it is possible for me to click on the right side of the screen like closing a chrome browser. After 5 minutes, it becomes unclickable no matter what I do. Is there any way for me to figure out which application is causing this? It basically started happening...
  3. Right side of desktop screen doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right side of desktop screen doesn't work: So this one hard to explain but will try to. So anytime I turn my computer on it has it where on the right side of my desktop or the screen like a quarter, it has it where anything i try to select doesn't work so can't select like the close for a tab or so. Now I notice...
  4. tool view on right side of screen

tool view on right side of screen: i hit something on my screen and my tools on the right side of the screen are not visible without hitting the left arrow button next to what I need to use. How do I reset to have these tools on my screen and my tools on the right side of the screen are not visible without...
  5. Issues while right clicking on the right hand side of the screen

Issues while right clicking on the right hand side of the screen: Suddenly I can't click on the right side of my screen and when I right click, I got this:[IMG] But if I open the windows configuration: it works! and also the disabled area is exactly the same as the configuration window, as shown in the PrintScreen below: [ATTACH]...
  6. not printin right side

not printin right side: Dear All My OS windows 10 Prof Printer is using Epson LQ310 driver is original for lq310 custom form is created width is 8.27 in and hight is 3.66 in but while printing only on right side two no digit missing not printing for example 2019 only xx19 this 19 is missing...
  7. lines on right hand side of screen in W10

lines on right hand side of screen in W10: Any idea how I get rid of the lines on the RHS of my screen, using W10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lines-on-right-hand-side-of-screen-in-w10/69e6466d-07b8-440c-86c7-6c551f1c0cc2
  8. windows 10 - right side of screen is cut off

windows 10 - right side of screen is cut off: windows 10 - right side of screen is cut off. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-right-side-of-screen-is-cut-off/e9371c03-ffb4-4e27-8dbc-b477f5a53085
  9. Windows 10 - Grey block on right side of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Grey block on right side of screen: Hello! So, for a few days now, I've had the right side of my screen, grey. And I can't figure out how to get rid of it. It's just a translucent grey block, that turns the right side of my screen grey. Please help. Thanks! - Ryan. PICTURE:...
  10. black screen on right side of opening page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    black screen on right side of opening page: We need to fix your Microsoft account(most likely your password has changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experience settings.9.09a...