Windows 10: Windows 10 guess the RTM release date - $1000 prize

Discus and support Windows 10 guess the RTM release date - $1000 prize in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; With the Windows 10 RTM release due in the coming months I thought we could have a little fun with a guess the RTM date contest. The $1000 prize... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by z3r010, Apr 15, 2015.

1. z3r010 Win User

Windows 10 guess the RTM release date - $1000 prize

With the Windows 10 RTM release due in the coming months I thought we could have a little fun with a guess the RTM date contest.

The $1000 prize will be payable by Paypal only (if you don't have Paypal don't enter as it's the only way I'm going to pay).

All entrants must have a minimum of 50 posts and have been registered for 30 days at the time of posting their entry, you are limited to one guess only and this cannot be changed.

As nobody has any inside info on the RTM date, all staff and team will be allowed to have a guess.

Kari has agreed to keep the following spreadsheet updated with everybody's entries (so nobody can come back and edit their post)

The winner will be paid for being the first person to successfully guess the Windows 10 RTM date.

Good luck *Biggrin

:)

z3r010, Apr 15, 2015
  2. tanmaypandey_881 Win User

Windows 10 RTM build for phones release date

Original Title: when will windows 10 RTM Build for mobile users release and what is the RTM build number and when will it release date in india .

When will windows 10 RTM Build for mobile users release and what is the RTM build number and when will it release date in India .

Regards

Tanmay

tanmaypandey_881, Apr 15, 2015
  3. PatangalBasak Win User
    need information on Windows10 RTM Release Date

we are officially releasing RTM updates of win.10 on the 20th, or 21st of July.

PatangalBasak, Apr 15, 2015
  4. z3r010 Win User

I'll put my guess in of August 23, and if I win I'll donate it to WaterAid

z3r010, Apr 15, 2015
  5. Kari Win User
    OK, here's my guess: July 14th. In case I win I will donate the money to a local charity I have interest in, a self help group for men.

6. derekimo Win User
    I'll guess August 10th, I'll donate to charity as well.

derekimo, Apr 15, 2015
  7. Kari Win User
    First entries in, table updated. To avoid any mistakes please check the table to ensure I have your entry marked correctly on the right date.

8. Charlie Win User

Which comes first RTM or Consumer Preview.*Confused

Charlie, Apr 15, 2015
  9. paulsalter Win User
    I will have a guess at July 28th

paulsalter, Apr 15, 2015
  10. Kari Win User
    Consumer Preview first. RTM is already the final product, Released To Manufacturers to be sold pre-installed on new computers.

11. Tony K Win User
    I'll go with my Bday, June 29.

This is very generous of you, John. Thank you! *Smile

Tony K, Apr 15, 2015
  12. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I'll go with August 5th.

Brink, Apr 15, 2015
  13. Kari Win User

Interesting, first "pattern" to see is that all Tuesdays in July are gone *Smile.

14. Baroness Von Shush Win User
    Kari, can I have 31st July please. *Smile

Baroness Von Shush, Apr 15, 2015
  15. Kari Win User
    Yes you can, you asked so nicely *Smile.

Thema:

1. Windows 10 guess the RTM release date - $1000 prize - Similar Threads - guess RTM release

2. Official Release Date of Windows 10 Version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Official Release Date of Windows 10 Version 1809: Hello everyone! I am using Windows 10 version 1803. I know that Windows 10 version 1809 is now released to many people. However, I checked Windows Update (and even Windows Update Assistant) to update my version but they all say that "You are up-to-date". Do you know...
  3. New Windows Update Release Date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Windows Update Release Date: Hi Does anybody know when will Microsoft release its next update OR when they are going to fully release R5 ? thanks in Advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/new-windows-update-release-date/7ec6c201-2cec-4e99-92ec-e80f34d0b7d3
  4. Windows 10 Spring Creators Update Release Date

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Spring Creators Update Release Date: Why are they waiting until April 10th to release this major update? It should be done by now for them to release it this week. 107233
  5. Release Dates and Compatibility: Visual Studio 2015 and the Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Release Dates and Compatibility: Visual Studio 2015 and the Windows 10: July will be a big month for developers with the releases of Visual Studio 2015, Windows 10, and the Universal Windows App Development Tools, which includes the Windows 10 SDK. The purpose of this post is to make you aware of the key dates and some things to keep in mind with...
  6. Newegg Windows 10 price & release date

in Windows 10 News
    Newegg Windows 10 price & release date: A screen shot from: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...010&Submit=ENEAttachment 20300 6490
  7. Windows 10 Release Date July 29

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Release Date July 29: On July 29, you can get Windows 10 for PCs and tablets by taking advantage of the free upgrade offer, or on a new Windows 10 PC from your favorite retailer. If you purchase a new Windows 8.1 device between now and then, the Windows 10 upgrade will be available to you and many...
  8. Windows 10 release date, price, features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 release date, price, features: Microsoft has unveiled Windows 10, or at least a very early 'Technical Preview'. We all thought it would be Windows 9 or something completely different. But Windows 10 it is. Here's everything you need to know about the Windows 10 release date, price and new features...
  9. What will be the retail release date?

in Windows 10 Support
    What will be the retail release date?: I've heard people discussing that the retail version of Windows 10 home/pro is going to be release later than people are getting the free upgrades. Has Microsoft said anything about the release date for this? Specifically Canadian stores. I'm not upgrading free due to...
  10. Windows 10 Release Date

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Release Date: Does anyone here believe that Windows 10 will be very likely to come out in June 2015 or is that wishful thinking? I want it now so badly but I would hate to have to wait until September or even July or August. Microsoft needs to speed things up! 2878