Windows 10: Windows 10 - Guest failure

Discus and support Windows 10 - Guest failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; sihost 0x00007FFE2CBB5FDE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-guest-failure/663d323f-4574-4867-af64-515573bc09e9 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Matthew-Smith, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Windows 10 - Guest failure

sihost 0x00007FFE2CBB5FDE

:)

Matthew-Smith, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Windows 10 Host -- Windows 10 Guest Hyper-V -- GPU not detected

I am using the Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machine software on 1 of my Windows 10 PCs and have all kinds of VMs (Guest OSes) under it.
    By default, Hyper-V gives very basic GPU capability to the VMs, without even 2D acceleration, but for Windows Vista or higher Guest OSes, an option to have some 2D/3D GPU/DirectX acceleration exists by adding a RemoteFX adapter to the Guest OS.

When I do this, then run GPU-Z on the VM/Guest OS, NO proper (or any) info shows, see screenshot:

Windows 10 - Guest failure jae.png

Larger shot is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8kxya995jrn8io7/img-2017-02-23-10-18-28.png?dl=0

DxDiag info of GPU is here: Файл из Облака Mail.Ru

Expected: Show Microsoft logo as videocard maker logo, list OS used (Windows 10 in this case, but could be Vista, Windows 7, 8/8.1/etc), and amount of memory of the GPU (such as 128 MB, 256 MB/etc).

Please add!

3. Guest

Hi Voytek,

To remove the guest account from your start screen, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Right-click Start menu, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enable guest account first by typing net user guest /active:yes, then press
      Enter.
    • Disable guest account by typing net user guest /active:no, then press
      Enter.
    • Perform a
      clean boot in Windows.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Windows 10 - Guest failure

Windows 10 - Guest Account

Did not work for me.

Sharon Croft, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 - Guest failure

1. Windows 10 - Guest failure - Similar Threads - Guest failure

2. Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account: Hello, My dad has been playing microsoft solitaire for quite a while, but has never signed in. He has reached level 1400 as a guest, but now his computer is starting to slow down. He is worried that if he gets a new computer that he will lose all of his progress. Is there a...
  3. Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account: Hello, My dad has been playing microsoft solitaire for quite a while, but has never signed in. He has reached level 1400 as a guest, but now his computer is starting to slow down. He is worried that if he gets a new computer that he will lose all of his progress. Is there a...
  4. Unable to install Guest Additions in VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to install Guest Additions in VirtualBox: [ATTACH]It may happen that you are unable to install Guest Additions to a virtual machine in Oracle VirtualBox. When we click on Devices > Install Guest Additions CD Image, it does nothing but throw an error as follows: VirtualBox – Error: Unable to insert the virtual optical...
  5. Missing users. can only sign in as guest account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing users. can only sign in as guest account.: I started a new job at a small business, and they no longer have an IT guy so no local support at all I am missing a user that was used for file sharing and being able to view the same excel info and what not. Currently i can only use guest and use the quickbooks downloaded...
  6. Missing users. can only sign in as guest account.

Missing users. can only sign in as guest account.: I started a new job at a small business, and they no longer have an IT guy so no local support at all I am missing a user that was used for file sharing and being able to view the same excel info and what not. Currently i can only use guest and use the quickbooks downloaded...
  7. Setting up a Guest account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up a Guest account: Hi, I have set up a guest account for my PC Windows 11 but when I turn on the PC it does not show the guest log in, only my regular log in. Any suggestions? Many thanks....
  8. Setting up a Guest account

Setting up a Guest account: Hi, I have set up a guest account for my PC Windows 11 but when I turn on the PC it does not show the guest log in, only my regular log in. Any suggestions? Many thanks....
  9. How do I disable the keyboard without admin privileges from my guest account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I disable the keyboard without admin privileges from my guest account: My cat slept on the keyboard of my laptop and now the letter p is continuously typing. I can't sign in under the admin account because it wants me to type ABC123 because I guess too many attempts while my cat was on it. I can get into my guest account and device control with...
  10. How do I disable the keyboard without admin privileges from my guest account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable the keyboard without admin privileges from my guest account: My cat slept on the keyboard of my laptop and now the letter p is continuously typing. I can't sign in under the admin account because it wants me to type ABC123 because I guess too many attempts while my cat was on it. I can get into my guest account and device control with...