Windows 10: Windows 10 GUI

Discus and support Windows 10 GUI in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is the Windows 10 GUI the same for the free upgrades from Windows 7 and Windows 8? Has the Charms Bar dropped for free upgrades from Windows 8? Just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by junglee, Aug 11, 2015.

1. junglee Win User

Windows 10 GUI

Is the Windows 10 GUI the same for the free upgrades from Windows 7 and Windows 8? Has the Charms Bar dropped for free upgrades from Windows 8? Just wondering.

:)

junglee, Aug 11, 2015
  2. -TCG- Win User

Windows 10 GUI Tweaking

yeah it looks like a different colour pallet of the white contrast theme but i was wondering getting rid of the coloured border which depends on the colour you choose

-TCG-, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Windows 10 GUI Tweaking

There's a few options. You can actually make it look entirely like Windows 8.1 if you really wanted to, all with a simple "theme" file (in fact, the same theme files used from Windows 98 onward).

I shared that theme file with the world a few weeks ago: Shawn Keene's on Twitter

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 GUI

1. Windows 10 GUI - Similar Threads - GUI

2. who's that virus changed my windows GUI? and how to i remove it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    who's that virus changed my windows GUI? and how to i remove it?: my GUI of my windows changed , help me! i have a screenshot of him , anyone have a solution? please help me if you can , maybe i can remove it so this virus so annoyed me and i want remove this virus.PLEASE HELP ME!!!i have spyhunter 4 antivirus but my antivirus not...
  3. GUI/Front end for DISM or SFC?

in Windows 10 Support
    GUI/Front end for DISM or SFC?: I know its a silly question but is there anything that makes using it easier? I fumble alot with command lines due to spelling/typing issues and keeping up with shortcuts to find logs is overwhelming sometimes. 139775
  4. Windowd 10 1809 Adding computer to domain successful in GUI but always fails in powershell...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windowd 10 1809 Adding computer to domain successful in GUI but always fails in powershell...: Hello, I am able add computer to domain using GUI but from powershell I am always getting below error. Please help. You have exceeded the maximum number of computer accounts you are allowed to create in this domain. Contact your system administrator to have this limit...
  5. Adding computer to domain successful in GUI but always fails in powershell (administrator)

Adding computer to domain successful in GUI but always fails in powershell (administrator): Hello, I am able add computer to domain using GUI but from powershell I am always getting below error. Please help. You have exceeded the maximum number of computer accounts you are allowed to create in this domain. Contact your system administrator to have this limit...
  6. GUI not shows properly in Windows 10 Pro.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    GUI not shows properly in Windows 10 Pro.: Dear Microsoft Team, following issue happing when we have change the permission of any a my program folder in:- 1. Right Click on floder 2. click properties 3 click advanched 4. change owner (administrator user) after complete the activity and we have restart the...
  7. network share w10 Pro to W10 pro works on gui but not from cmd line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network share w10 Pro to W10 pro works on gui but not from cmd line: PC 1 is Windows 10 Pro 1809. On it we have set up a user called Corey. This is the PC with the shares PC 2 is Windows 10 Pro 1809. This is the client PC, it's user name is Corey. On PC 2 we have set up a Windows credential with user name Corey, a password and the network...
  8. No GUI Boot selected but not working - 18362.10005

in Windows 10 Support
    No GUI Boot selected but not working - 18362.10005: Machine with 18362.10005 When trying to boot without splash screen with any of these methods No GUI Boot does not work. msconfig - Boot tab - No GUI boot checked Clean Boot also with No GUI boot checked Cmd - elevated bcdedit /set “{current}” bootmenupolicy legacy It's...
  9. Why is windows GUI is so unstable, and why there is no option to restart it? This happens...

Why is windows GUI is so unstable, and why there is no option to restart it? This happens...: Hi Again, the game, or crapvidia drivers crashed, and a WER error report error message appeared, that it couldn't send the error report, so the error at the error... But this is irrelevant. Which is relevant, that a fullscreen application can make windows 10 GUI stuck, just...
  10. Windows 10 GUI Boot Screen Missing on on one pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 GUI Boot Screen Missing on on one pc: I have 2 pc's both running Windows 10 (x64) Version 1903. One shows a boot screen with the choice of Windows 10 or Macrium Reflect on startup. The other does not show a boot screen at all on startup Under msconfig, boot section "no Gui" box is unchecked on both. Macrium...