Windows 10: Windows 10 guide

Discus and support Windows 10 guide in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 New And Updated User Guide Satisfaction Guarantee 100 % I followed the recommendations of Microsoft to buy a new computer with Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ricpatdc, Dec 21, 2019.

1. ricpatdc Win User

Windows 10 guide

Windows 10 New

And Updated User Guide

Satisfaction Guarantee 100 %

I followed the recommendations of Microsoft to buy a new computer with Windows 10, and be surprised of the affordability. Windows 10 pro 64 bit preinstalled. My first operation of the software of the new computer was the signing into my Microsoft account. I guess this is how my name appears on the booted up Windows 10 desktop screen with the date. I also tried to enter and develop a pin number instead of a password. I believe I can remove this pin or change it to a password at will, just for fun. Install Chrome. that's it. The first time I used it. I did nothing else.

This book I bought online by the title above 55 Tips and Tricks doesn’t do anything to lead me through the navigation of the Windows 10. I don’t understand the first about downloading the Windows 10. What’s that for?

Three ways to install Windows 10: 1. Through, a bootable Universal Serial Bus Utilizing Power ISO and 2, Install using Media Creation tool. 3. Utilizing Rufus. Well I guess they mean to download from say a Windows 7 computer, which by the way I have with a real license. Fist things first I ask where is the step by step guide to Windows 10? Second where on the Windows 10 can I change and remove the pin? There is the forum list in the community, which has items. The title of the book above; I does me no good for the 16.00 delivered.

:)

ricpatdc, Dec 21, 2019
  2. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 guide

Delta6326, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 guide

1. Windows 10 guide - Similar Threads - guide

2. Installation guide a virus, malware,etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation guide a virus, malware,etc: I installed drivers for a USB hub on my windows 10 laptop. The installtion prompt guide for drivers was in Chinese text. Should i be concerned for virus,malware,etc?...
  3. Installation guide a virus, malware,etc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation guide a virus, malware,etc: I installed drivers for a USB hub on my windows 10 laptop. The installtion prompt guide for drivers was in Chinese text. Should i be concerned for virus,malware,etc?...
  4. Installation guide a virus, malware,etc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Please guide me my video player not again and again error show 0xc00db3b2. Kindly answer my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please guide me my video player not again and again error show 0xc00db3b2. Kindly answer my...: Please guide me my video player not again and again error show 0xc00db3b2. Kindly answer my question how solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-guide-me-my-video-player-not-again-and/b636060e-00c1-4034-bc50-fc5fa75ca630
  6. Please guide me my video player not again and again error show 0xc00db3b2. Kindly answer my...

Please guide me my video player not again and again error show 0xc00db3b2. Kindly answer my...: Please guide me my video player not again and again error show 0xc00db3b2. Kindly answer my question how solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-guide-me-my-video-player-not-again-and/b636060e-00c1-4034-bc50-fc5fa75ca630
  7. Forza Motorsport Intro Crash: Seeking Solutions Beyond Troubleshooting Guides

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport Intro Crash: Seeking Solutions Beyond Troubleshooting Guides: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC and downloaded Forza Motorsport along with other titles like Deep Rock Galactic.However, every time I try to launch Forza Motorsport, it crashes during the intro with the same error message listed in the event viewer 0xc0000006.I've...
  8. Forza Motorsport Intro Crash: Seeking Solutions Beyond Troubleshooting Guides

Forza Motorsport Intro Crash: Seeking Solutions Beyond Troubleshooting Guides: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC and downloaded Forza Motorsport along with other titles like Deep Rock Galactic.However, every time I try to launch Forza Motorsport, it crashes during the intro with the same error message listed in the event viewer 0xc0000006.I've...
  9. Need help with creating accounts for the Win11_22H2_Lab Guide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with creating accounts for the Win11_22H2_Lab Guide: Good Evening I am reaching out because I don't know where to go or what to do at this point. I download and installed the Lab Guide 22H2, as I am working through I am unable to access my account information for the billing to ensure everything is correct. When I try to log in...
  10. Need help with creating accounts for the Win11_22H2_Lab Guide

Need help with creating accounts for the Win11_22H2_Lab Guide: Good Evening I am reaching out because I don't know where to go or what to do at this point. I download and installed the Lab Guide 22H2, as I am working through I am unable to access my account information for the billing to ensure everything is correct. When I try to log in...