Windows 10: Windows 10 handling of interupt requests

Discus and support Windows 10 handling of interupt requests in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had used Windows XP and Window 7 previously. Then I upgraded to Windows 10. In the previous versions, I was used to playing music in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dlong241950, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Windows 10 handling of interupt requests

I had used Windows XP and Window 7 previously. Then I upgraded to Windows 10.

In the previous versions, I was used to playing music in the background (Pandora, e.g.), while I used other apps.
    The stream of music was uninterrupted.

With windows 10, I still use Pandora to stream music, but when I go to other apps,
    e.g. open an email, or any other activity in any app, the music stream gets interrupted for a very brief instant.
    It's like Windows 10 handles Interrupt Requests (IRQs) differently than in previous versions. The music breaks up for an instant and is very annoying.

Do I have to live with this or is there a tweak in setup/configuration that will correct this?

Thanks in advance,
    Dan

:)

dlong241950, Aug 22, 2015
  2. htrueb Win User

windows 10 download

i started downloading windows 10 on 7/29 and the download was interupted . and failed is there still any way to get the free download since i attemped on the 29th?

htrueb, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Call

Windows Phone 7.5/8 can't handle interactive USSD requests as here:

scoobyman---01, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 handling of interupt requests

1. Windows 10 handling of interupt requests - Similar Threads - handling interupt requests

2. Windows 10 Handles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Handles: So i was just checking in Task manager and saw that my cpu handles were like close to 100k on avg. My Specs - Core i5 10400 GTX 1660S 8GB RAM 128GB Samsung SSD 350W PSU Are my Handles Normal or are they too high? [ATTACH]...
  3. Windows 10 installation interupted

Windows 10 installation interupted: I have a DELL laptop which I tried to reset the Windows 10 and when I was doing this the power went down and my installation stopped. Now, when I power the laptop up it comes with a blue screen to choose my location, keyboard and time settings. No boot no bios option just...
  4. interupted reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    interupted reset: laptop was turned off during reset and now it wont go past opening startup when turned on??its caught in a constant loop of starting,turning off and then trying to open again?...
  5. System Interupts April 7

System Interupts April 7: My machine's lagging sinse the latest install - please help - this interrupt seems to be behind it! BB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-interupts-april-7/2b140dc6-d88e-4b54-b560-a47278e7aefd
  6. incoming email interupts progams

incoming email interupts progams: if I am in a game or program, windows 10 incoming email interrupts what I am doing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incoming-email-interupts-progams/b360928b-68cb-455b-a593-2a6fdcfc264d
  7. interupting update consequences

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    interupting update consequences: What happens if I stop the update installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/interupting-update-consequences/67c65b16-55ee-47c4-95a2-bbc5a8390257
  8. Request for user testing a batch file that handles large install.wim

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Request for user testing a batch file that handles large install.wim: I created a tutorial for creating a usb installation drive with a custom install.wim greater than 4GB. Create bootable USB installer if install.wim is greater than 4GB | Windows 10 Tutorials I have been upgrading the batch file so it creates the diskpart.dat and ei.cfg...
  9. system interupts what is it

system interupts what is it: system interrupts shows in task manager but what is it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/system-interupts-what-is-it/bc65c7a1-2641-4b3e-8797-55315e396936
  10. Interuption from Big Dictator

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Interuption from Big Dictator: Just happen 5 min ago,I was in the middle of PC game when screen goes blue and "WIN found some error" and must restart pops up.I'm sure it was Malicious Software Remover update.Question is how Win 10 Pro can't recognize you're in the middle of something.All setting not to...