Windows 10: Windows 10 handling of interupt requests

Discus and support Windows 10 handling of interupt requests in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had used Windows XP and Window 7 previously. Then I upgraded to Windows 10. In the previous versions, I was used to playing music in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dlong241950, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Windows 10 handling of interupt requests

I had used Windows XP and Window 7 previously. Then I upgraded to Windows 10.

In the previous versions, I was used to playing music in the background (Pandora, e.g.), while I used other apps.
    The stream of music was uninterrupted.

With windows 10, I still use Pandora to stream music, but when I go to other apps,
    e.g. open an email, or any other activity in any app, the music stream gets interrupted for a very brief instant.
    It's like Windows 10 handles Interrupt Requests (IRQs) differently than in previous versions. The music breaks up for an instant and is very annoying.

Do I have to live with this or is there a tweak in setup/configuration that will correct this?

Thanks in advance,
    Dan

:)

dlong241950, Aug 22, 2015
  2. htrueb Win User

windows 10 download

i started downloading windows 10 on 7/29 and the download was interupted . and failed is there still any way to get the free download since i attemped on the 29th?

htrueb, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Call

Windows Phone 7.5/8 can't handle interactive USSD requests as here:

scoobyman---01, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 handling of interupt requests

1. Windows 10 handling of interupt requests - Similar Threads - handling interupt requests

2. incoming email interupts progams

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    incoming email interupts progams: if I am in a game or program, windows 10 incoming email interrupts what I am doing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incoming-email-interupts-progams/b360928b-68cb-455b-a593-2a6fdcfc264d
  3. interupting update consequences

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    interupting update consequences: What happens if I stop the update installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/interupting-update-consequences/67c65b16-55ee-47c4-95a2-bbc5a8390257
  4. Windows 10 Licence request

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Licence request: Keep getting " Your licence will expire soon " on my free update Windows 10 Pro. Gave control to Microsoft Engineer who said problem is fixed. Keep getting notice though but my system says i am activated ? Help please...
  5. High CPU usage with 'system interupts'

High CPU usage with 'system interupts': High CPU usage with 'system interrupts'. However, the usage decreases when the task manager is opened. On opening the task manager, the system interrupt is visible for a few seconds and then the CPU usage goes down....
  6. Windows 10 PIN request

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 PIN request: After the latest update, after I boot up and before I log on, Windows asks me to create a PIN. Is this request legitimate? Can I turn this off? This is a PC without touchscreen or camera for facial recognition....
  7. Request for user testing a batch file that handles large install.wim

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Request for user testing a batch file that handles large install.wim: I created a tutorial for creating a usb installation drive with a custom install.wim greater than 4GB. Create bootable USB installer if install.wim is greater than 4GB | Windows 10 Tutorials I have been upgrading the batch file so it creates the diskpart.dat and ei.cfg...
  8. Constant interuption of the screen displays.

Constant interuption of the screen displays.: How do I stop the f******* Yoga ads from interrupting/stopping my screen displays? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/constant-interuption-of-the-screen-displays/2bb6e755-abfc-4724-b0f0-05e98d591e20
  9. system interupts what is it

system interupts what is it: system interrupts shows in task manager but what is it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/system-interupts-what-is-it/bc65c7a1-2641-4b3e-8797-55315e396936
  10. Interuption from Big Dictator

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Interuption from Big Dictator: Just happen 5 min ago,I was in the middle of PC game when screen goes blue and "WIN found some error" and must restart pops up.I'm sure it was Malicious Software Remover update.Question is how Win 10 Pro can't recognize you're in the middle of something.All setting not to...