Windows 10: Windows 10 Hang Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Hang Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Thanks for reading this.I wasn't knowing that my computer is set to "Best Performance Mode" and hence all animations were disabled plus the visual were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarshalChoudhary, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Hang Problem

Thanks for reading this.I wasn't knowing that my computer is set to "Best Performance Mode" and hence all animations were disabled plus the visual were not up to the mark too. I came across how to disable this and I had set this to "Let Windows decide what's better for my PC" and I was really happy until the problem had occurred. The PC started lagging and became slower. My PC has really good specification and I do nothing more than surfing, typing and designing documents Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sometimes some 3rd Party online designing sites. Hence, I only do some low end PC tasks.I wo

:)

HarshalChoudhary, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 Hang Problem

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Hang Problem

1. Windows 10 Hang Problem - Similar Threads - Hang Problem

2. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...: I recently began having problems printing, saving to PDF, and taking screen captures. I went into Devices and Printers in Control Panel; when I right click on a printer, in Control Panel, Control Panel stops responding and I need to force it to close. In the Services App, the...
  3. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...: I recently began having problems printing, saving to PDF, and taking screen captures. I went into Devices and Printers in Control Panel; when I right click on a printer, in Control Panel, Control Panel stops responding and I need to force it to close. In the Services App, the...
  4. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Having problems with "hang time" on Windows Updates. I've ran checks on my Internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with "hang time" on Windows Updates. I've ran checks on my Internet...: Problem with BITS Service;System.Management.Automation.RemoteExceptionMore help is available by typing NET HELPMSG2182.System.Management.Automation.RemoteExceptionMy System is Desktop running Version10.0 windows 10 pro X64...
  6. Having problems with "hang time" on Windows Updates. I've ran checks on my Internet...

Having problems with "hang time" on Windows Updates. I've ran checks on my Internet...: Problem with BITS Service;System.Management.Automation.RemoteExceptionMore help is available by typing NET HELPMSG2182.System.Management.Automation.RemoteExceptionMy System is Desktop running Version10.0 windows 10 pro X64...
  7. Having problems with "hang time" on Windows Updates. I've ran checks on my Internet...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Problem with Computer Hang with Screen artefact when battery zone is pressed, but not VGA...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Computer Hang with Screen artefact when battery zone is pressed, but not VGA...: i have an hardware issue, my laptop is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51, it was try to test and run smoothly when It's used to play games, edit videos, coding, etc. but right next to the touchpad, when I try to press my hand too much which is inside was a batery. The laptop become...
  9. Problem with Computer Hang with Screen artefact when battery zone is pressed, but not VGA...

Problem with Computer Hang with Screen artefact when battery zone is pressed, but not VGA...: i have an hardware issue, my laptop is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51, it was try to test and run smoothly when It's used to play games, edit videos, coding, etc. but right next to the touchpad, when I try to press my hand too much which is inside was a batery. The laptop become...
  10. Problem with Computer Hang with Screen artefact when battery zone is pressed, but not VGA...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging