Windows 10: Windows 10 - hanging and freezing, and a floating arrow that goes up and down on my screen

Discus and support Windows 10 - hanging and freezing, and a floating arrow that goes up and down on my screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just had my windows upgraded to windows 10 today and I have been having annoying issues such as hanging and freezing and this floating arrow that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MQ#2019, May 13, 2019.

1. MQ#2019 Win User

Windows 10 - hanging and freezing, and a floating arrow that goes up and down on my screen

I just had my windows upgraded to windows 10 today and I have been having annoying issues such as hanging and freezing and this floating arrow that goes up and down on my screen. Please help. Thank you.

:)

MQ#2019, May 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 Freeze / Hang

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given by Ramesh.Kumar on this

thread
    . To know more on how to resolved your issue with Windows 10 screen freeze/ hang.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, May 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, May 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 - hanging and freezing, and a floating arrow that goes up and down on my screen

Windows 10 Anniversary Update hangs with blank screen

Hello,

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

• Press Crtl + alt + Delete key on your keyboard to open task manager.

• Cancel the Windows Update task form the task manager.
    Step 2:

• Run Windows Update Troubleshooter. Click this
      link:

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - hanging and freezing, and a floating arrow that goes up and down on my screen

1. Windows 10 - hanging and freezing, and a floating arrow that goes up and down on my screen - Similar Threads - hanging freezing floating

2. My screen arrow keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen arrow keeps freezing: Hey, I am Jennie from Ladhani Metal CorporationHello,I have a Windows 10 laptop. Sometimes my screen arrow freezes, and will not move. And the only way that I can fix it, is to turn off my computer. Is there any way to get the arrow moving again, without turning off my...
  3. My screen arrow keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen arrow keeps freezing: Hey, I am Jennie from Ladhani Metal CorporationHello,I have a Windows 10 laptop. Sometimes my screen arrow freezes, and will not move. And the only way that I can fix it, is to turn off my computer. Is there any way to get the arrow moving again, without turning off my...
  4. My screen arrow keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hotmail up and down arrows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotmail up and down arrows?: The up and down arrows in Hotmail for going onto the next email or previous email keep disappearing, they will be there one day and gone the next. I can't seem to find them. Any idea how I can get them back and keep them there? Thank you...
  6. Hotmail up and down arrows?

Hotmail up and down arrows?: The up and down arrows in Hotmail for going onto the next email or previous email keep disappearing, they will be there one day and gone the next. I can't seem to find them. Any idea how I can get them back and keep them there? Thank you...
  7. up and down arrow keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    up and down arrow keys: whenever i press the down arrow key it goes down but then up again but when i hold it it works if i press the up-arrow key on the keyboard it goes up two times how do i fix this on the msi laptop...
  8. up and down arrow keys

up and down arrow keys: whenever i press the down arrow key it goes down but then up again but when i hold it it works if i press the up-arrow key on the keyboard it goes up two times how do i fix this on the msi laptop...
  9. My up and down arrows are not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My up and down arrows are not working.: does anyone know why my up and down arrows have stopped working for scrolling web pages and also for controlling my volume. My back space button stopped working also for a while at the same time but seems to be ok now....
  10. Screen pixels are floating suddenly, then screen goes black.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen pixels are floating suddenly, then screen goes black.: This is a 3 and a half year old HP laptop. It has worked fine. Today, for the first time, (after being checked for a flight) the screen started floating pixels for lack of a better description. Then the screen became wavy and then totally grayed out. I have no idea what the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem with arrow floating