Windows 10: Windows 10 hanging frequently after startup

Discus and support Windows 10 hanging frequently after startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 x64 bit hanging or freezing after start up. Reinstalled completely and done all the windows updates, still problem persists. I can move the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PK.Aneesh, Apr 6, 2021.

1. PK.Aneesh Win User

Windows 10 hanging frequently after startup

Windows 10 x64 bit hanging or freezing after start up. Reinstalled completely and done all the windows updates, still problem persists.

I can move the cursor, but right click or left click wont work. After a while the clicked action will take effect.

C drive having enough free space with 150GB partition. Its a Dell Optiplex3070 hardware, I have many and and none having this issue.

Kindly someone suggest some workarounds or troubleshooting will be highly appreciated... Thanks in Advance

:)

PK.Aneesh, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Windows 10 hanging frequently after startup

Diagnosing Frequent Windows 10 hangs

Hi nashkj,

In order to help you with your concern about your Windows 10 hanging, kindly answer the following questions first:

• Have you made any recent changes in your computer system prior to getting this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To get these information, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Once the Run box appears, type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • Check for the Windows Build and Version.

(You may need to update your Windows computer, click this
    link
    to start updating and to get information about the Windows 10 update history.)

• What other troubleshooting steps have you taken?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 hanging frequently after startup

1. Windows 10 hanging frequently after startup - Similar Threads - hanging frequently startup

2. Windows 10 hanging frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 hanging frequently: Hlo,i am a user of windows 10 pro version from last some days my pc hangs at frequent intervals from where it cannot recover and i have to force shut down iti did everything disabled startup apps ran virus scan sfc scan dism Scan stopped background appsmsconfig apps disable...
  3. Windows 10 hanging frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 hanging frequently: Hlo,i am a user of windows 10 pro version from last some days my pc hangs at frequent intervals from where it cannot recover and i have to force shut down iti did everything disabled startup apps ran virus scan sfc scan dism Scan stopped background appsmsconfig apps disable...
  4. Windows 10 hanging frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Hanged after startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Hanged after startup: This is the first time this is happening. I will relate all that was happening at the time after booting laptop. This afternoon, I switched on Edge and the starting tab didn't show all my favourite linked sites. Even though that was odd I checked my mail. And that was when...
  6. Windows 10 hangs on startup after update reboots!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 hangs on startup after update reboots!: Windows 10 Pro (current build fully updated) hangs on startup after update reboot, before displaying the Logon UI! I resolve this by interrupting startup twice to force Windows to perform automatic startup repair, the I select Advanced startup option > Troubleshoot > Startup...
  7. Windows 10 frequently hanging after cloning to an SSD.

Windows 10 frequently hanging after cloning to an SSD.: My build is randomly hanging every now and then, and I am forced to wait normally 10-15 seconds before I can do anything. This has only happened since I installed a new SSD: the Kingston A400 480GB. It isn't a full freeze: I can move my mouse about and sometimes right click....
  8. Windows hanging on startup

Windows hanging on startup: The last few weeks i have been having many issues with windows. Task manager not responding. Task manager taking forever and a day to end task. Windows hanging on the loading screen when booting up. Sometimes it will hang there until i reset the computer manually. Other...
  9. Windows 10 Hang on startup

Windows 10 Hang on startup: Every time on first cold boot stuck on windows logo no dot animation. Hit hard reset and windows boots normally. Started after Fall update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-hang-on-startup/d25344bc-eb1b-4e81-b491-54cc305d1e62
  10. Increasing frequently Windows Hangs

in Windows 10 Support
    Increasing frequently Windows Hangs: Over the last couple of weeks I have had to use the PC's reset button a number of times because Windows 10 just froze. Using the reset button is something I have not had do for a very long time. System has been stable for a considerable period and no new programs have been...