Windows 10: Windows 10 Hanging while playing games

Discus and support Windows 10 Hanging while playing games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever i try to launch a game on windows 10 i can play normally for 3-20 minutes before Windows hangs (perm Freeze) and i have to restart. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by death4lyfe, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Hanging while playing games

Whenever i try to launch a game on windows 10 i can play normally for 3-20 minutes before Windows hangs (perm Freeze) and i have to restart. I am having this problem on all the games i have tried (roblox, besiege, terraria, minecraft, team fortress 2) except pokemon tcgo, even browser games will crash. I have reinstalled Windows several times and the problem persists even after updating drivers. My pc was originally working fine and then it started doing this afer i installed .net fremework 3.5 for a game i installed (other games where working fine). I did once even encounter a BSOD (KMODE_exception_not_handled) sometimes it even crashes at random

(i am on a clean install)

after inspecting pc i found my psu fan was not working

:)

death4lyfe, Sep 9, 2015

2. After Windows 10 upgrade solitaire games won't load when I shut down or restart.

If I do a reset the game will resume. However, none of the other game apps work that are supposed to be installed with windows 10. Help please. Oh, and today, solitaire is hanging up while I play.

CeliaMorrow, Sep 9, 2015
  3. Nokia Lumia Phones still Available?

Are Nokia Lumia Phones Still available in the Market?

I want to buy one because my android hang a lot while playing Games. I heard Lumia phones are best for playing Games

kunalgoelji, Sep 9, 2015
  4. Sanssail Win User

Windows 10 Hanging while playing games

I was plagued with system hangs over and over. After making deductions about various apps causing the problem and deinstalling them still no luck! Then I decided to do a clean install of windows 10, voila no more problems, until I reinstalled Acronis backup 2014 free edition that came with my SSD and the problem reoccurred.

Sanssail, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Hanging while playing games

1. Windows 10 Hanging while playing games - Similar Threads - Hanging while playing

2. How to fix hang while playing Minecraft ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to fix hang while playing Minecraft ?: I had been playing Minecraft for 6 months but gave up playing it because of hang. I use TLauncher to play Minecraft, I tried different types of settings, solutions and resets. But whenever I play Minecraft in a fresh window, A few days later it hangs. It even decreases fps...
  3. Pc hangs while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc hangs while gaming: Hello! I am a windows 10 pro user and my name is Aryan. Recently, my pc hangs while I click on my game. I play asphalt 9 and it hangs for a while, making my pc almost dead!! One reason that I noticed is that the disk usage goes to 100% while gaming in my pc. I contacted...
  4. Frequent hanging in Windows 10 OS build 19041.508 and issues while playing games

Frequent hanging in Windows 10 OS build 19041.508 and issues while playing games: Ever since I updated my computer to the OS build 19041.508 I have been experiencing weird performance issues both in video games and while doing anything else. Here is what I have noticed: 1 Severe FPS drops in games that normally ran butter smooth before the update. 2...
  5. BSOD on Windows while playing games

BSOD on Windows while playing games: Hello. I've been getting bsod errors since I built my current rig. I tried everything I have read memtest checks perfect in 8 passes, tried to disable both memory and cpu oc profiles, updated bios windows and all drivers to this point and couldn't solve my problem. Maybe...
  6. No in-game sound while playing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No in-game sound while playing on windows 10: Whenever i launch a game, the intro will have sound but the cutscenes and gameplay have no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-in-game-sound-while-playing-on-windows-10/768b03fb-36e9-4ee8-b979-41444123435f
  7. Windows 10 error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 error while playing games: Hi there, My system is Intel Core I3 3110M, Intel HD Graphics 4000, 4GB Ram, Windows 10 LTSB Kinda old, right? When I’m playing Roblox, sometimes Roblox freeze, anythings stopped, and then It isn’t responding anymore. I upgraded my graphics card to the newest, or set...
  8. Stuttering display while playing games in Windows 10

Stuttering display while playing games in Windows 10: Freshly build PC was working fine till May updates. Since then all games were unplayable on 1803. Tried to uninstall updates, reinstall drivers, borrowed few pc parts from a friend - nothing seemed to work. Then at 07.06.2019 I instaled 1903 from Windows Insider program....
  9. Window 10 Crash While Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Crash While Playing Games: Hello, I am having an issue where I play games like Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Slay the Spire, Civilization, and my computer will crash. This just started happening today. I have not changed anything on my CPU in the last week or so. The only change from that has been...
  10. BSOD while playing games on Windows 10

BSOD while playing games on Windows 10: Good evening. Recently since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8 on my spare laptop, I've been running into the BSOD while playing Heroes of the Storm and World of Warcraft. This occurs somewhat randomly, and has even occurred while just browsing the internet. I've attached the...