Windows 10: Windows 10 hangs and everything is loading slow. [Screenshot attached]

Discus and support Windows 10 hangs and everything is loading slow. [Screenshot attached] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After normal use of my pc, say 3 hrs or more. 1. the windows panel UI is not loading. only the window app border is visible, after several mins, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by anburocky3, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 hangs and everything is loading slow. [Screenshot attached]

After normal use of my pc, say 3 hrs or more.

1. the windows panel UI is not loading. only the window app border is visible, after several mins, the UI is displayed.

2. I can't select the folders selected not showing, but if i click that folder and enter it goes to the folder.

I think it has to do with the ram, it happens only I use heavy applicationsPhotoshop, etc. or opened many chrome tabs.

But I have a 32GB ram with a decent graphic card. So it should easily handle all those stuff right? I'm confused if I've any virus inside my disk. I check the disk for corrupted files using chsk, still its not fixed.

It's happening for more than 3 months.

These are my PC config.

Device name CD-DESKTOP

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core Processor 3.49 GHz
    Installed RAM 32.0 GB
    Device ID 70EB5B7E-C8D5-428F-A565-837E2467D914
    Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA866
    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

:)

anburocky3, Nov 23, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Windows Store hangs with loading circle on Windows 10

Hi Scott,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing Windows Store as it hangs with loading circle. We will help you with this issue.

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer:
    Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: Clear the Store cache:

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the Windows + R keys on the keyboard.

• Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter

• Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the App.

Method 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Dj3Dub Win User

Windows 10 hangs and everything is loading slow. [Screenshot attached]

Slow load,system hang

Having problems on my W10 desktop PC. Booting up the system was hanging at login screen after entering in my p/w. Made it past the login screen and able to get to desktop, AV and other apps begin to load and everything seems to hang. Brought up task manager and it just froze as well. Restarted a few times and it just appears to be stuck in this loading state. 4790K, ASrock z97 Extreme 6/3.1, Samsung 850 Evo, H110i. I was trying to start getting this still rather new build dialed in. Reset everything in UEFI to default. Any tips/suggestions?

Posted from my W10 Laptop.*Cool

Dj3Dub, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 hangs and everything is loading slow. [Screenshot attached]

1. Windows 10 hangs and everything is loading slow. [Screenshot attached] - Similar Threads - hangs everything loading

2. Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.: Hi guys!Read through these forums a lot but this is the first time posting and hopefully last.Recently I installed Diablo 4 and ran into an issue where I would use my second monitor for something while playing, then the screen would go black sans a few random colors from the...
  3. Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.: Hi guys!Read through these forums a lot but this is the first time posting and hopefully last.Recently I installed Diablo 4 and ran into an issue where I would use my second monitor for something while playing, then the screen would go black sans a few random colors from the...
  4. Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows hangs on loading circle with a SATA drive attached

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows hangs on loading circle with a SATA drive attached: I have recently added a SATA drive and copied over a bunch of files to it. Everything was working fine for a day or so. Now, Windows will hang on the loading screen, the circle will just continuously spin round. I have left it for up to an hour before to see if it was just...
  6. Windows 10 Defender is not working. Screenshot attached. How to resolve this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Defender is not working. Screenshot attached. How to resolve this?: https://i.postimg.cc/V6s2v4d6/Defender.png submitted by /u/SnooLobsters7431 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8pxpd/windows_10_defender_is_not_working_screenshot/
  7. On search input everything hangs Windows 10?

On search input everything hangs Windows 10?: Hi when I click on Youtube on search and what to enter depends everything c.a 20 seconds what is the reason and what can I do against it browser data etc I have already deleted Bei sucheingabe hängt alles Windows 10?
  8. Is there anyway to rename this screenshot attached

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there anyway to rename this screenshot attached: [ATTACH] Hello, Is there a way to change the highlighted part of the screenshot above? Is that the username? Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-anyway-to-rename-this-screenshot-attached/9f1fb940-48d8-4878-ac6a-805cb0f28a13
  9. There is an attachment and everything is describe below

There is an attachment and everything is describe below: [IMG] I am shown this window everytime i reboot my system... What should I do to fix it... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-an-attachment-and-everything-is-describe/5da768de-7936-4402-88b9-a8ee16dba9b0
  10. Slow load,system hang

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow load,system hang: Having problems on my W10 desktop PC. Booting up the system was hanging at login screen after entering in my p/w. Made it past the login screen and able to get to desktop, AV and other apps begin to load and everything seems to hang. Brought up task manager and it just froze...