Windows 10: windows 10 hangs and restarts

Discus and support windows 10 hangs and restarts in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi guys ive had win 10 pro 64 installed for 5 weeks now,and every so often it will hang up and reboot on its on own or it will go to the dreaded blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by john908, Sep 17, 2015.

1. john908 Win User

windows 10 hangs and restarts

hi guys ive had win 10 pro 64 installed for 5 weeks now,and every so often it will hang up and reboot on its on own or it will go to the dreaded blue screen of death,ive installed all the latest updates and drivers are upto date.i thought it was graphics related because 4 days ago i was playing wolfstien new order and after 3 mins it flashed up blue screen,but last night was just surfing the web and bang it hung and rebooted,anyone else having this problem????

:)

john908, Sep 17, 2015
  2. mssubash Win User

Phone hangs and restarts

Hi

I am referring to phone security code. By firmware, do you mean the software of the phone. I did it and its still not happening.

Could you please tell me how to do it.

Thanks,

Subash

mssubash, Sep 17, 2015
  3. mssubash Win User
    Phone hangs and restarts

Thank you ..will check it out ...

mssubash, Sep 17, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 hangs and restarts

1. windows 10 hangs and restarts - Similar Threads - hangs restarts

2. my laptop taskbar hang time and again. I have to restart window explorer and restart the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop taskbar hang time and again. I have to restart window explorer and restart the...: my laptop taskbar hang time and again. I have to restart window explorer and restart the system what should i do for permanent solution's https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-taskbar-hang-time-and-again-i-have-to/c3db6c51-2d40-4024-a135-dee68ea1e552
  3. my laptop taskbar hang time and again. I have to restart window explorer and restart the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop taskbar hang time and again. I have to restart window explorer and restart the...: my laptop taskbar hang time and again. I have to restart window explorer and restart the system what should i do for permanent solution's https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-taskbar-hang-time-and-again-i-have-to/c3db6c51-2d40-4024-a135-dee68ea1e552
  4. MS Todo & Whatsapp desktop both hang and require restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Todo & Whatsapp desktop both hang and require restart: On my W11 laptop MS Todo & Whatsapp desktop both hang when shrunk and require restart. This behaviour is intermittent.I believe i have installed these both from the store; I have versions of these apps running on my android phone. When I say intermittent, this behaviour only...
  5. MS Todo & Whatsapp desktop both hang and require restart

MS Todo & Whatsapp desktop both hang and require restart: On my W11 laptop MS Todo & Whatsapp desktop both hang when shrunk and require restart. This behaviour is intermittent.I believe i have installed these both from the store; I have versions of these apps running on my android phone. When I say intermittent, this behaviour only...
  6. Intel MEIx64 Error 3 Causing PC Hangs and Slow Shutdowns/Restart/Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel MEIx64 Error 3 Causing PC Hangs and Slow Shutdowns/Restart/Sleep: I recently had to do a clean install of Windows 10 on this PC. It's a fairly old system, and I have had to buy a used motherboard to replace my last one. I did find a bent pin, but I bent it back, and I dont think it was anything that wasn't redundant. Everything worked fine...
  7. Intel MEIx64 Error 3 Causing PC Hangs and Slow Shutdowns/Restart/Sleep

Intel MEIx64 Error 3 Causing PC Hangs and Slow Shutdowns/Restart/Sleep: I recently had to do a clean install of Windows 10 on this PC. It's a fairly old system, and I have had to buy a used motherboard to replace my last one. I did find a bent pin, but I bent it back, and I dont think it was anything that wasn't redundant. Everything worked fine...
  8. Intel MEIx64 Error 3 Causing PC Hangs and Slow Shutdowns/Restart/Sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. PC hangs and Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC hangs and Restart: Hi my PC has been hanging and restarting after the hang. Checking the event logs, there is this error that occurs:The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID...
  10. PC hangs and Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC hangs and Restart: Hi my PC has been hanging and restarting after the hang. Checking the event logs, there is this error that occurs:The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 restart hangs up