Windows 10: windows 10 hangs and restarts

Discus and support windows 10 hangs and restarts in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi guys ive had win 10 pro 64 installed for 5 weeks now,and every so often it will hang up and reboot on its on own or it will go to the dreaded blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by john908, Sep 17, 2015.

1. john908 Win User

windows 10 hangs and restarts

hi guys ive had win 10 pro 64 installed for 5 weeks now,and every so often it will hang up and reboot on its on own or it will go to the dreaded blue screen of death,ive installed all the latest updates and drivers are upto date.i thought it was graphics related because 4 days ago i was playing wolfstien new order and after 3 mins it flashed up blue screen,but last night was just surfing the web and bang it hung and rebooted,anyone else having this problem????

:)

john908, Sep 17, 2015
  2. mssubash Win User

Phone hangs and restarts

Hi

I am referring to phone security code. By firmware, do you mean the software of the phone. I did it and its still not happening.

Could you please tell me how to do it.

Thanks,

Subash

mssubash, Sep 17, 2015
  3. mssubash Win User
    Phone hangs and restarts

Thank you ..will check it out ...

mssubash, Sep 17, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 hangs and restarts

1. windows 10 hangs and restarts - Similar Threads - hangs restarts

2. Windows 10 update hangs after restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update hangs after restarting: I am running 1803 and have not received any 1809 updates yet. The laptop is a hp 8640p. With the regular auto update process it downloaded and installed 2 updates (don't know the kb no.). First update required reboot and the second one showed 100% installed. Since I went to...
  3. Newly-built desktop hangs on the initial "Restarting" Windows screen for a minute whenever...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Newly-built desktop hangs on the initial "Restarting" Windows screen for a minute whenever...: The actual boot time for the system is shorter than the time is takes for the "Restarting" screen to go away. This is rather frustrating because my other Windows devices don't hang on this screen at all. Shutting the computer down and powering it on is actually faster than...
  4. Restart hangs up after windows update

Restart hangs up after windows update: following windows 10 updates, then going into restart after installing an update, the PC (restart process) just sits there spinning and never completes to a restart. I always must force shutdown, holding power switch. This after waiting in excess of one hour and more......
  5. Windows hangs on shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows hangs on shutdown/restart: I just built a new PC. Upgraded my Windows license because my free upgrade to Windows 10 was from a Windows 7 OEM, Installed the mobo drivers (as best I could, see below), installed GPU drivers, etc. Issues: 1) Whenever I try and shut down, the system hangs on the blue...
  6. Laptop hangs during restart after cumulative update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Laptop hangs during restart after cumulative update: Today I Clean Installed version 1809. After that under Windows update I received a cumulative update alongwith other updates. It required restart. While restating it hangs, "getting windows ready, don't turn off your computer". What to do? 122341
  7. Laptop hangs during restart after cumulative update

Laptop hangs during restart after cumulative update: Today I Clean Installed version 1809. After that under Windows update I received a cumulative update alongwith other updates. It required restart. While restating it hangs, "getting windows ready, don't turn off your computer". What to do? 122341
  8. Hanging at 'Restarting'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hanging at 'Restarting': My Windows 10 PC hangs at the 'Restarting' screen when installing updates or just restarting the computer. It eventually completes the update or restart, but it takes far too long. The computer is a year old and did not do this until after an update several months ago. How...
  9. Scheduled updates - Appear to hang at 30 % reboot. Is it OK to switch off and restart?

Scheduled updates - Appear to hang at 30 % reboot. Is it OK to switch off and restart?: The update includes reliability improvements that affect the update service components in Windows 10 Versions 1507, 1511, 1607, 1703 and 1709. Hung for 12 hours showing 30% completion. I powered off . Should I be powering off or not? How do we find out what is hanging?...
  10. Win10 Creators Update Restart Screen Now Hangs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Creators Update Restart Screen Now Hangs: Hi all, Since updating to the Win 10 CU my PC's Restarting screen sits there and won't proceed to the reboot for precisely 65 seconds. I've timed it several times with my watch. In my old install of Anniversary Update it would only take about 5 seconds before it went...