Windows 10: Windows 10 Hangs/Freezing Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Hangs/Freezing Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have my desktop for about 2.5 years now.Starting this year, it starts to freeze within few minutes after entering win10 os when I first turn it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by noobYH, Aug 15, 2021.

1. noobYH Win User

Windows 10 Hangs/Freezing Problem

Hi, I have my desktop for about 2.5 years now.Starting this year, it starts to freeze within few minutes after entering win10 os when I first turn it on in the morning. After I force a hard boot, it then typically works well for the rest of the day.I google online and try some troubleshooting steps to tackle the issue but in vain.Eventually the hard drive is completely broken, and I replace it with a new one about 4 months ago.Everything seems okay after the replacement.However, the same old frozen issue comes back this week.I am wondering that anyone here can help me solve the problem.Thanks

:)

noobYH, Aug 15, 2021

2. Windows 10 Freeze / Hang

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given by Ramesh.Kumar on this

thread
    . To know more on how to resolved your issue with Windows 10 screen freeze/ hang.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, Aug 15, 2021
  3. Divin3 Win User
    Windows 10 hangs/freezes on Restart

If this happens even during installation, that means that it is probably a hardware issue. To troubleshoot the problem, I suggest doing the following steps:

1. Install Hard Disk Sentinel and use it to check your HDD/SSD for problems.
    2. Use MemTest to make sure that your RAM is ok. Here is a how to - guide.

After You done these two steps, give a feedback of the results.

Divin3, Aug 15, 2021
  4. Dephonic Win User

PC Freezing / Hanging everywhere.

Hello again,

So I can confirm that the issue has been completely resolved. I've not had any of the previously mentioned freezes or hangs for a total of 2 weeks now. Whether this was through the windows update or the audio drivers, or just a combination of everything that everyone has suggested thus far, there is no further visible signs of problems that I've noticed.

Thank you to everyone for the suggestions and support, hopfully this can be of help to someone with similar symptoms.

Take care Windows 10 Hangs/Freezing Problem :)

Dephonic, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Hangs/Freezing Problem - Similar Threads - Hangs Freezing Problem

2. Windows Hangs/freezes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hangs/freezes.: Recently my PC has been suffering from hang up or freezes, usually at the Loh on screen after booting up, PC will freeze for a minute and the start responding again. Some times I try to start a program and the same thing happens, hangs up and a minute later it starts...
  3. Windows Hangs/freezes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hangs/freezes.: Recently my PC has been suffering from hang up or freezes, usually at the Loh on screen after booting up, PC will freeze for a minute and the start responding again. Some times I try to start a program and the same thing happens, hangs up and a minute later it starts...
  4. Windows hang/freeze Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hang/freeze Problem: Last 2 months windows keeps hanging/freezing after a short time I do not use the system.Can anyone please list all places to disable system from hibenate/pause/sleep?Current system though it happened before last system update:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version...
  5. Windows hang/freeze Problem

Windows hang/freeze Problem: Last 2 months windows keeps hanging/freezing after a short time I do not use the system.Can anyone please list all places to disable system from hibenate/pause/sleep?Current system though it happened before last system update:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version...
  6. Windows hangs or freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hangs or freezes: Hello,I have been using win10 for sometimes but recently i am having this problem, like while using the laptop it hangs or freezes every 2/5 minutes. for example, i am google chrome or watching something on DVD player or even normal browsing, it will freeze every 2/5 mins. i...
  7. Windows hangs or freezes

Windows hangs or freezes: Hello,I have been using win10 for sometimes but recently i am having this problem, like while using the laptop it hangs or freezes every 2/5 minutes. for example, i am google chrome or watching something on DVD player or even normal browsing, it will freeze every 2/5 mins. i...
  8. Windows hangs or freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Freezing and Hanging Windows 10

Freezing and Hanging Windows 10: When you're typing or scrolling computer freezes or hangs for 2 to 10 seconds. I have tried everything that I can find on the internet, including 8 different power settings, and updates, and diagnostic test. Everything comes back normal. If I wasn't so scared of it I'd...
  10. windows 10 , hangs or freezes

windows 10 , hangs or freezes: My computer has windows 10,and it hangs or freezes,all the time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-hangs-or-freezes/cd07db91-6542-4766-abe6-db9716ae6d8f